Has anyone ever gotten a scary pm from another hypster?

I'd like to see that. :yay:

Knowing that you confessed to me in a PM once that you really do envision DOG LIPS as that little dog with the toupee, this most recent post of your is something I find quite disturbing. :o

jag

Knowing that you confessed to me in a PM once that you really do envision DOG LIPS as that little dog with the toupee, this most recent post of your is something I find quite disturbing. :o

jag

That's okay, I find many of your posts, disturbing.

This thread should just renamed "Have you ever gotten a PM from Abbandon?"

................me, too, , ellipses,.................are smexy, also..................,.,

caught me completely off-guard

must be your witty comments, they want you to resurrect their lame sites

if i had a nerdy site, i'd invite you simply based off your rockin avvy

:word: aw thanks . . . it's also harder to get mad at me when you see that little baby bobbin his cute little cranium lol!

ok, strangely enough we were talking about creepy posts, and I started hearing something coming from my speaker :wow:

it was turned down really low so I couldn't really hear it, but I turned it up and it was music :confused:

I don't have ANY other programs open or any other browsers up :scared:

it played for a while and then it was like somebody turned it down from somewhere else . . . I'm dead serious . . . this is kind of freaky, but I have pretty bad security cuz this is an old PC so maybe somebody hacked me :(

It translates to:

- She finds something to be acceptable
- She finds many of jag's posts
- She finds the discovery and explanation of her two previous statements disturbing

everybody needs to be crimbed.

It translates to:

- She finds something to be acceptable
- She finds many of jag's posts
- She finds the discovery and explanation of her two previous statements disturbing

This is like the ACT's all over.

BRUTAL:suck::Kitty: _____

Wanna join us for a ******* party? You can catch.

jag

thd_crazy.gif

I love this thread for the horrid, mutated bastard creation that it has become. :heart:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"