Scared to meet a fellow Hypester?

How about we play a game? List five Hype! members that you'd most like to meet!

Anubis
I'm afraid that somebody might have spent years becoming friendly to me just so they can come to my house, beat me up, rob me, and sleep with my girlfriend because she would totally do such a thing the b***h.
^it's creepy how close this is to the truth.

Marx
Cause political types are awesome once drunk

Jag
Cause he's Jag.

Corp
Cause Thor fans know how to party

Shin
Anyone with such good tastes in books has to be the mosquito's ****.

And I'd totally smoke out with Ace of Knaves and theShape.

I pick out hypesters everywhere, especially at the movies

It's pretty sad that the Creepiest Poster Competition that he started up was the one he won.

I started a creepiest poster competition and won?!

Noice!!! Yo, you haters probably be all salty now that I'm da g-man, yo! What-what, word to yo mutha, homie!

Stop trying to hard Silverstein... it's not creepy... it's irksome.

And Asteroid-Boy started a creepiest poster competition... and it was TRULY sad.

I pick out hypesters everywhere, especially at the movies

I'll make a T shirt that says I am SsM on Superherohype!.com

and wear it to Comic book movie premieres and such... Too bad I am an old man and am not up at midnight for those showings anymore...

Substitute the word "irksome" with "sucky" or "unbearable" and I think we have a winner.

So I'm now sucky and unbearable....Can I hold any title for long? I was beginning to like irksome! You people are rather fickle.

Fickle shmickle. Give me a tickle.

How can I interpret that. I'm alone with Eggyman and he wants to be tickled.

Just do it. It's a Life Changer.

So I'm now sucky and unbearable....Can I hold any title for long? I was beginning to like irksome! You people are rather fickle.
Well, we can call you a lot of things. But it all basically boils down to the fact that you suck.

If any hypsters live around Tampa / Clearwater / St. Pete, let me know. I need a few more bases of operations around these areas for an upcomming promo I'm doing for my band(s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"