Has anyone had this problem with their 360?

zeptron

Superhero
Reaction score
For some reason every game I try to play on this system keeps freezing up on me. The games are brand new and don't have any scratches on them. I even tried different disks of one game and it still freezes on me.

I do...but only with Virtua Tennis. So I guess its not the same problem...but its definitely my console playing up, because the disc is perfect and plays fine on my mates 360.

The only game i've had freeze up on me is Rainbow Six Vegas, and even then it was only online, never off.

never had a problem with any other games at all.

I had that problem before a RROD once. Your console likely has a bleak future. :(

I never once had any problem with my 360.
It works fine, and the games run great.
Not only that, my 360 is not new, it wasn´t even second hand, but third (i´m the third guy to have it), and it was originally bought back in nov 2005.
Never had a problem with the previous owners, and the same goes with me, it works great.

After reading some bits and pieces here and there, i came to the conclusion that, the region with the must problems with the 360 is America.
Well, i´m not american so...it sucks to be you :p

Now, for real, it´s weird because the console is from MS and MS is american, so, it doesn´t make much sense...

I had a couple games freeze up on me and a few weeks later got the dreaded RROD.

For some reason every game I try to play on this system keeps freezing up on me. The games are brand new and don't have any scratches on them. I even tried different disks of one game and it still freezes on me.

that happened to me right before it started to do the whole "red light" thing on me. no matter what (even when i didn't have a game in the console) no more than 5 minutes after i turned the 360 on it would freeze, even if i was only going through the interface.

basically your 360 is about to crap itself. your best bet is to keep turning it on and off again until you start to see the red lights. then call microsoft and get a replacement console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"