Has anyone seen a new X-Men 3 trailer with M:i 3 yet?

"Iron Man"

Sidekick
Reaction score
There was supposed to be a third and final trailer for TLS with Mission: Impossible 3! I was wondering if anybody had seen it yet....

there wont be one, they took it apart and made a dozen tv spots

I'm going to see it later tonight, no doubt they will have the trailer, and the SR trailer as well...

But no new trailer.

PWN3R RANGER said:
I'm going to see it later tonight, no doubt they will have the trailer, and the SR trailer as well...

But no new trailer.
I might go see it tonight too. But my Dad's car got a flat tire.

i didnt get one... i got over the hedge..supes...nacho libre...and the break up

I want the new trailer on the internet.

lordofthenerds said:
I might go see it tonight too. But my Dad's car got a flat tire.

Drive yourself...oh wait. ;):p

webhead731 said:
I want the new trailer on the internet.

The SR one? It already is. There is no new X3 trailer. :(

both me and my brother went to different theaters and we both had the X3 trailer....

boyscouT said:
Go for a walk :up:
I would but it takes twenty minutes to get there driving, and I don't want to waste my precious time on SHH. And I'm not a hitch hiker. :up:
PWN3R RANGER said:
Drive yourself...oh wait. ;):p
No I'd drive myself if I felt like it, I like to live dangerously. ;)

Saw MI:3 and it had the FULL trailer attached but nothing new. Still great though.

I just got back from seeing MI III, not very impressed with that movie but that's another story. The X III trailer was nothing new, it is the same 'theatrical trailer' that you can find on the XIII website.

damn it y didnt i get it.... i would have rather seen it then the break up

lordofthenerds said:
I would but it takes twenty minutes to get there driving, and I don't want to waste my precious time on SHH. And I'm not a hitch hiker. :up:

No I'd drive myself if I felt like it, I like to live dangerously. ;)

Hitch hiking is fun. Last summer, me and three other friends tried to drive to Dallas for a show. My friend's car broke down, and we were an hour from Dallas, and we decided to hitch. Some chick pick us up. What kinda loser picks up four guys by herself! Yeah we still missed the show....:mad:

By the way xw2, is MI3 anygood? I'm just seeing it for J.J Abrams...

We will be seeing M:I 3 this weekend as well... Although the trailer is not new, I would love to see it again on the big screen!

Brontos13 said:
I just got back from seeing MI III, not very impressed with that movie but that's another story. The X III trailer was nothing new, it is the same 'theatrical trailer' that you can find on the XIII website.

Minor MI:3 spoiler below. Don't know how to black it out.

As a Summer action popcorn movie I thoroughly enjoyed MI:3 which IMO was far far superior to the first two. Though I thought the explanation for what "The Rabbits Foot" was...was kind of ridiculous and how they left it was stupid. It was such a big deal the entire movie and it was a mere distraction.

Yeah...
I kinda didn't like how there were so many weird plot points that were never covered or explained...It was still alot of fun.

I did catch the last X3 trailer during one of the MI3 trailer shows..

-TNC

PWN3R RANGER said:
By the way xw2, is MI3 anygood? I'm just seeing it for J.J Abrams...
if you love alias then theres no way you cant love MI:III.....there identical!:eek: ...

ps:what happened on the last episode of alias?:eek: i missed it!:eek: what did Anna E. do as sydneys clone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"