Has Storm showed her full power?

Okay heres a response to what you just wrote
1)Phoenix is not more powerful than storm
2)Pretty powerful? Don't make me laugh!
3)Duh,duh,and duh! She can destroy galaxies, shock you from the inside of you nervouse system, and please don't get me going.

Uhm, yes, Phoenix is more powerful than Storm. That can't actually be disputed.

Look I am an X-men fan and a Storm fan but there is no way in hell that Storm is more powerful than Phoenix. Show me a case of Storm destroying a galaxy. I know I can find one of Phoenix doing just that.
Pretty powerful ios exactly what I mean. She should be classified as an Omega mutant but she isnt....

Man, how the hell can you even fathom Storm being more powerful than Phoenix? If you were talking about just Jean Grey, then I'd sit down and talk but this is nuts.

And yes Roach, she should be listed as an Omega level mutant.

So phoenix destoying a galaxy automatically tells u thats she more powerful than storm? Please! Storm has summoned energy from an entire galactic core, if she can do that then i know she can destroy millions of them at one time! And don't forget that she once said that her powers made her one with the cosmos!And phoenix is omega. Anyway, i know it hasn't been proven and their are even times when phoenix has beat her with ease, i'm just saying that i know that she has the power to do it but they just don't show it. Like how they always say phoenix is unlimited. In the issue when she went evil on doctor doom, they literally said that she has unlimited power so it really is safe to say that storm is omega.

javon said:
So phoenix destoying a galaxy automatically tells u thats she more powerful than storm? Please! Storm has summoned energy from an entire galactic core, if she can do that then i know she can destroy millions of them at one time! And don't forget that she once said that her powers made her one with the cosmos!And phoenic is omega. Anyway, i know it hasn't been proven and their are even times when phoenix has beat her with ease, i'm just saying that i know that she has the power to do it but they just don't show it. Like hot they always say phoenix is unlimited. In the issue when she went evil on doctor doom, they literally said that she has unlimited power so it really is safe to say that she is omega.
But this is only what you 'know'. We work actually work with facts. Not once has Storm been shown to even rival the Phoenix at full power. They do not show Storm being more powerful than Phoenix ergo she is not more powerful than Phoenix.

She's an omega when she's stated as an omega. She hasn't and until she is, she's not an omega.

roach said:
She should be classified as an Omega mutant but she isnt....

Basically. She's shown herself capable of playing on level with those listed in that range but she's not listed there.:down

javon said:
So phoenix destoying a galaxy automatically tells u thats she more powerful than storm? Please! Storm has summoned energy from an entire galactic core, if she can do that then i know she can destroy millions of them at one time! And don't forget that she once said that her powers made her one with the cosmos!And phoenix is omega. Anyway, i know it hasn't been proven and their are even times when phoenix has beat her with ease, i'm just saying that i know that she has the power to do it but they just don't show it. Like how they always say phoenix is unlimited. In the issue when she went evil on doctor doom, they literally said that she has unlimited power so it really is safe to say that storm is omega.

how about bring forth proof that wasnt in someone elses post?????
Have you read those issues????
Did you read the issue where the X-men fought Phoenix and lost(Storm included)?
Have you ever read a comic where Storm bests Phoenix?????

did u read any my earlier post? I already know that they have show phoenix beign capable of beating storm many times. Its just my ''opinion'' that i was stating. Not that it does any good.lol. And we have seen storm at her full power but has the phoenix ever fought her then?noooooo.

Read Dark Phoenix Saga and then ask yourself the question

better yet answer this one.....Which one was a threat to the whole universe?????

roach said:
how about bring forth proof that wasnt in someone elses post?????
Have you read those issues????
Did you read the issue where the X-men fought Phoenix and lost(Storm included)?
Have you ever read a comic where Storm bests Phoenix?????

Once again, I KNOW THAT THEY HAVE SHOWN HER BEATING STORM!! It was a freakin' opinion! This is coming from a STORM FREAK: Storm can beat the phoenix!!! They probably won't show storm ever beating her so what youve seen so far it what your going on. And roach, both of them are a threat to the whole universe.

Opinion???? Opinion????
I am not accepting that. It maybe my opinion that a shotgun is more powerful than a nuclear missle but it doesnt make it so.
and if Storm was a threat to the universe the Shi'ar would have tried to contain her....yet I have seen nothing that would suggest she is a threat to the universe.

What do u mean ''I'M NOT ACCEPTING THAT? I'm not impressing u! OMG!!! So the Shi'ar have to obtain her for her to be a threat to the universe..thats a load of cow malarkey(lol). It is proved in the issue when storm goes evil on doom that she is a threat to the universe. This is what it said : Her breath is fire and ice,
her voice rolling thunder
she is one with the entire planet and all its Myri'ad elements are hers to command..
. I think thats a threat to the planet. Now please lets not argue(although i have no right to tell u to be quiet)

there is a big difference between threat to the planet and threat to the universe

Well what do u mean by universe? or planet? I know its a dumb wuestion but just answer,lol.

Phoenix was a threat to the universe..it was actually stated in printed form that she was capable of destroying the universe...she repaired it in Morrison's final arc. Phoenix repaired the universe.
Storm has never been a threat to the universe. No one came to stop her from going dark. Storm has threatened life on earth in the recent arc in the Savage land..which is within her power levels.

I have tried and tried to atleast say she is omega, but apparently the writers don't care. And u do have a point. I might as well stop trying to defend her because obviously she will never be appreciated in her power.

No.
Storm is pretty powerful. She should be listed as an Omega level mutant but isnt. I love the character but I do know she has limits.

Javon, are you kidding?

Of course Storm can't beat Phoenix! She's a force of the universe, and an extremely powerful being(Phoenix, that is). Sure, Storm has shown that she's capable of feats on that kind of scale, but she still has a long way to go before she'll get there(if sh'ell ever get there).

Jean Grey as White Phoenix of the Crown:

Yes, thats the entire Marvel universe in her hands.

Peace out, Javon.

RSS said:

To me, the way in which Storm harnessed the energy of the galactic core - is still a mystery. It doesn't relate to her powers.
Maybe it was something CC did, showing us that her powers may not be what they seem to be(a prologue to something he wanted to reveal later on?).

And what do you mean by other thing?​

Its not a mystery, its Chris Claremont. He does the same thing with every X-woman's powers, the Phoenix saga was just the first step, where he actually bothered to make it a story. Then he did a repeat mini-story with Roguestorm (its so similar that even the characters comment on it). Then he started repeating it with Storm, Sage, Lifeguard, every female character under Claremont gets random powerups. Nowadays he doesnt even write it into the plot, he just randomly adds it. Lifeguard is his ultimate fantasy since her powers are so poorly defined he can have her do anything.

Dude Jean Grey is capable of doing everything that Storm can and more. Ok yeah Storm could be a threat to the planet. But Phoenix is/was/and will always be a threat to the UNIVERSE!!!! There is a difference between a universe and a planet.

Exploding Boy said:
Dude Jean Grey is capable of doing everything that Storm can and more. Ok yeah Storm could be a threat to the planet. But Phoenix is/was/and will always be a threat to the UNIVERSE!!!! There is a difference between a universe and a planet.

This creature cannot be defeated with mere reason! Our logic is useless! Quick, Batman! Plan B!

Holy crap, there's a difference between a universe and a planet? When the hell did that happen?! :confused:

FieryBalrog said:
Its not a mystery, its Chris Claremont. He does the same thing with every X-woman's powers, the Phoenix saga was just the first step, where he actually bothered to make it a story. Then he did a repeat mini-story with Roguestorm (its so similar that even the characters comment on it). Then he started repeating it with Storm, Sage, Lifeguard, every female character under Claremont gets random powerups. Nowadays he doesnt even write it into the plot, he just randomly adds it. Lifeguard is his ultimate fantasy since her powers are so poorly defined he can have her do anything.

Yes you are correct...Claremont's first run was utter crap:down

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"