Real Talk 56: Storm has never been written to maximize her true potential.

i was trying to be kool... it's not working:(

I think Storm has been written well,read a Essential X-Men TPB and you`ll know what i mean.I only really think Chris Claremont can write Storm to her true grace also.

It seems Claremont respects her.

I´m happy with the way Storm is written, even though I am still not sold on her marrying T´chala (for the same reason I´m not happy with Wonder Woman being paired with either Supes or Bats - I don´t believe in characters marrying lead characters outside their book) .

However, I must say that the pairing works wonderfuly on paper and it´s LIGHTYEARS preferable to earlier attempts to pair her with $%#& Wolverine.

jaydawg said:
And once again Darth proves why his jackass style brilliance makes him one of the best posters on the hype.

Why thank you.:heart:

I think the character has alot of potential to work outside of the X-Men also. Judging from MA: Avengers and BP, she can be

Re: Vibe
Very West Side Story.

On this board too?

You have no idea what's good and not for comic book characters.

CBG said:
On this board too?

You have no idea what's good and not for comic book characters.

Dingleberry, are you chucking to me?

Storm is written pretty well, and she is the closest thing to Wonderwoman Marvel has in my opinion. Jplaya your kinda showing your ignorance of the character guy.

Tropico said:
I disagree, Native Americans are probably at the bottom rung when it comes to representation in comics. And if they don't suffer from 100% stereotyping it's probably 95% or somethign like that. Practically all the characters have something to do with spirits, magic or animal totemistic powers. Hell, even Forge has done the shaman thing! Nah, I'm pretty sure if you look hard enough you'll see that there are more Hispanic heroes than Native Americans. Soooo, you guys wanna tackle Hindu heroes next?:D:woot:

Yeah I'm kinda burnt out on the Shaman/Nature guy Native American hero. Why not just a regular guy who happens to be Cherokee?

I think Storm has been written well (most of the best stuff is from Chris Claremont) but I still feel she has the potential to be SO much more powerful than what she has been written. Her powers are amazing and with a little thinking outside the box a writer really could push her into the level of the more powerful mutants.

Not really, considering that her powers pertain to the weather. I don't think she can break in the top 10.

bwahahahaha the Dork Noob Strikes Again!!! Nice seeing you again Jplaya! with StarWarsAgent gone, this board was seriously beginning to lack in the "hilariously clueless" department. It's good to have you back on the job :up:.

Oh, and Storm's just fine the way she's been written before. Hell, she could own Batman easily in a fight!

greengoblin.gif
that's right, I'm lighting the fuse...

Do we really have to encourage this?

I mean, this level of intelligence is just too plain ridiculous for anyone to ridicule. . .

Grim Goblin said:
bwahahahaha the Dork Noob Strikes Again!!! Nice seeing you again Jplaya! with StarWarsAgent gone, this board was seriously beginning to lack in the "hilariously clueless" department. It's good to have you back on the job :up:.

Oh, and Storm's just fine the way she's been written before. Hell, she could own Batman easily in a fight!

greengoblin.gif
that's right, I'm lighting the fuse...

baka, you ever heard of maximum stealth and impact batarangs?

obviously not

baka, you ever heard of maximum stealth and impact batarangs?

obviously not

Obviously, you're too single-minded to comprehend the other factors and the present situation.

Plus, you vastly overrate impact Batarangs.

CBG said:
Obviously, you're too single-minded to comprehend the other factors and the present situation.

Plus, you vastly overrate impact Batarangs.

prove i overrate them

prove i overrate them

You claimed that they can breaking through Magneto's shield.

When missiles and nukes failed to do so. Even being fully immersed in a volcano.

So does that mean Batman carries mini missiles and nukes in his utility belt?

Does Batman carry lethal weapons in his standard equipment?

CBG said:
You claimed that they can breaking through Magneto's shield.

When missiles and nukes failed to do so. Even being fully immersed in a volcano.

So does that mean Batman carries mini missiles and nukes in his utility belt?

Does Batman carry lethal weapons in his standard equipment?

Batman doesnt kill so he leaves the big boy toys at home.

Batman doesnt kill so he leaves the big boy toys at home.

Prove he has Batarangs that are equivalent to the destructive force of a missile and a nuke?

The best he dished out recently was the ones he took out the Doomsday animates with (clones vastly inferior to the original).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"