Hbo's 'THE WIRE' season 4 review thread.

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
Suprised not to see a thread on this. Check out the season premier on Hbo's ON DEMAND today, with the episode then being played on Sunday night's starting on Sept.10.

Anyway, awesome Ep. A lot of the major characters are in new positions. Won't spoil anything until other see it too.

"All in the game." -- Traditional West Baltimore

Bodie is warrior. I like him.

"... all the pieces matter." Freamon

Omar in prison damn. I hope he kills Marlo & F's up Joe.

P.S. I want some Cheese wears Cheese I'm a huge Wu-Tang mark, give me some Cheese.

Omar is that dude, even though he a homo thug

You guys have'nt finished the season yet????

Wow, i forgot i even created this thread. So like 5 people on the entire SHH boards watch the WIRE?:o

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
Wow, i forgot i even created this thread. So like 5 people on the entire SHH boards watch the WIRE?:o

its sad. One of the best shows on Tv

Battlestar galactica
Heroes
The wire

I wont spoil it for you. But everything is in place by the end of this season for it to hit the ground running next season.

Golgo13:The Hitman said:

Yo know, that majority of the people that are on these boards dont watch that kind show. If aint dealing with no aliens or superheroes or anything science fiction. They aint gonna bother watchin a street, grimy, badass show like "The Wire"

Its really a shame more people dont watch the wire. Its the best show on tv easily. They have said ratings are up this season though so thats good news.

Stringer said:
Its really a shame more people dont watch the wire. Its the best show on tv easily. They have said ratings are up this season though so thats good news.

No Heroes is the... wait no Battlestar Galactica is... no wait Lost... no.... Smallville hahha... no Dexter....no AHHHH!!!!! What is the best thing on T.V.!!! WHYY!!!!:ninja:

chosen1 said:
I wont spoil it for you. But everything is in place by the end of this season for it to hit the ground running next season.

How do you know?

This is my favorite HBO series. I love how real it is. The way they show how those kids act during school is so real. Its exactly the way I remember it. I cant wait to see what is in store for Bodie and Omar.

I can't believe the boy who was stinching in school, the one who told the principal he knew about a homicide to get himself out of trouble, hasn't told the cops about the dead bodies he and his fiends saw in that abandoned house, yet.....

..the Marlow saga isn't as exciting as the Barksdale one. Bring back Stringer Bell dammit!

Of course the Marlo saga isnt as interesting. The writers havent gone as deep into the organization as they did with Barksdale. I also think they realized that Avon and Stringer were liked too much so they wanted to show Marlo as more of a bad guy.

Chosen1 you have seen a 13 episodes of season 4 right? Does Brother Mouzone make a trip to Baltimore this season and does Method Man come back as Cheese?

Man I feel sorry for Namond. His mom forces him into the drug game but he's not ready for it cause of the way she spoils him, and Wee-Bey wasnt around long enough to show him the ropes. No way he makes it on the streets. I hope he gets out.

^Season 4 has been leaked onto the net. You can download the episodes using a torrent program.

You know that black cop that took that $200 dollers from Randy and pushed Omar into the wall and Those DVD's from Bubbles? I don't think he is making it to the end of the season becuase he has F'd with alot of people already pretty soon he is gonna F with someone who doesn't care that he carries a badge, someone who see's him as just a nother ***** someone like Chris Partlow, Snoop, or Marlo.

^^^ I was thinkin the same thing. He gonna get murked, jus like that security guard at that corner store.

Free Web Conn said:
The security Guard being killed was stupid he was just doing his job.

I think that was the point of it. They were trying to make people not like Marlo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"