Hbo's 'THE WIRE' season 4 review thread.

The character Avon Barksdale was supposed to be based on a real drug dealer in Maryland

what was his name?

"Just a gansta I suppose." -- Avon Barksdale

I can't believe I had to go 5 pages in before finding a thread on the best $#%&! show on TV, bar none. I just watched the season finale last night (dld it) and I'm still reeling. With very few exceptions, it wasn't a happy ending.

Anyway, the next and last *sob!* season looks to be a great one with a reconstituted Major Crimes unit going after after Marlo. :up:

demento said:
I can't believe I had to go 5 pages in before finding a thread on the best $#%&! show on TV, bar none. I just watched the season finale last night (dld it) and I'm still reeling. With very few exceptions, it wasn't a happy ending.

Anyway, the next and last *sob!* season looks to be a great one with a reconstituted Major Crimes unit going after after Marlo. :up:

"World goin one way, People another yo." -- Poot

yea i saw this week episode that is goin to air this sunday already on ondemand. All i can say is wow. I hope the finale delivers.

This season was ok, but pales in comparsiosn to the last 3. The lack of the street corner action plus the wire tap aspect of the show has made things a little stale this season for me....

The Wire is becoming one of my fav shows! Im currently in the middle of season 3 and its been the best season yet! :up:

Oh yeah Season 3 was my favorite season two. Brace yourself for a killer ending. :woot: :csad:

"We dont need to dream anymore man." -- Stringer Bell

Oh yeah Season 3 was my favorite season two. Brace yourself for a killer ending. :woot: :csad:

"We dont need to dream anymore man." -- Stringer Bell
Yea it looks like something huge will happen! Avon wants his corner's back but Marlo ready to do whatever it takes to be king! And lets not forget Dee's mom now is looking into his son's death! If she does find out and tell's Avon!!!:eek: *oragsim*

Finally finished season 4 and its one of the best season's yet! I like how different it was from the previous season's. Taking a look at the young kids at Balitmore this time. Cant wait for season 5!!! Any news on that? I think whats going to happen is Marlo is finally going to get locked but ends up going to the same jail where Avon is waiting for him patiently:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"