Hellboy Hellboy: Rise of the Blood Queen

Still waiting on that blasted trailer. I understand why they didn't include it with Robin Hood given that movie's reviews ATM, but we still need SOMETHING! That preview from NYCC was a lot of fun and the camera leaked version doesn't do it justice (Also it missed the first 20-30 seconds that had a REALLY funny joke at the start).

another new look damn David as Hellboy looks way more Bulked Up as Perlman
Ds7ujmjWoAAJUQV.jpg

Also an Articel from The Empire Mag Hellboy Reboot Is ‘More Violent And Bloody’, Says Director Neil Marshall – Exclusive Image

I don't take negative test screenings seriously. I'm looking forward to this. Neal Marshall is a very underrated director and I love his work. He suits the material very well. Whereas the first movie was a great balance between the material and Del Toro, I think Marshall's style happens to fit with the material which is a nice bonus. This story feels like it could be from the comics.

Do we know any examples of movies that had negative test screenings and still turned out to be really good?

The script is really fun so maybe they totally botched it in execution. Some really campy moments in there that need a good director not to be too ridiculous

Do we know any examples of movies that had negative test screenings and still turned out to be really good?

Deadpool 2 was reportedly a “disaster” in test screenings from what I recall

The script is really fun so maybe they totally botched it in execution. Some really campy moments in there that need a good director not to be too ridiculous
Does the script not change enough to separate this vers from the Del Toro flicks?

It's an interesting poster.
I always liked the concept of the fiery crown over the head. Interesting how the horns are almost goat-like and very different than the soft and smooth ones from the previous Hellboy.

Bingo. Plus, trailer this Thursday:

FIN05_Hellboy_1Sht_Horns_VF.jpg

hellboyard.gif

Last edited:
Not a big fan of this image mainly because of the face.
That face mask with that lighting looks a bit off. I don't know... I've been excited to see this movie because i really like the ones from Del Toro but some of this new stuff has been hit and miss for my taste.

Huh? I thought Harbour and the director said this was gonna be a darker take on Hellboy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"