Hellboy Hellboy: Rise of the Blood Queen

So apparently, and very briefly, the trailer for the new Hellboy film popped up on the movie's Twitter account before it's official drop on Thursday. As you can imagine, it's gone by now. I didn't expect some of the musical options, in all honesty.

Not a big fan of this image mainly because of the face.
That face mask with that lighting looks a bit off. I don't know... I've been excited to see this movie because i really like the ones from Del Toro but some of this new stuff has been hit and miss for my taste.

In that poster his face is supposed to resemble a skull.

The posters have been great, hope the trailer can live up to them.

In that poster his face is supposed to resemble a skull.
Ok. Still didn't do much for me.
Also, why is it suppose to resemble a skull?

So apparently, and very briefly, the trailer for the new Hellboy film popped up on the movie's Twitter account before it's official drop on Thursday. As you can imagine, it's gone by now. I didn't expect some of the musical options, in all honesty.
Did you see it? What did you think?
Well they lied lol

the trailer was so bad :/
Was it? How come?
How much different was it from the original Hellboy?

I dont remember Del Toro movies. I liked the script but it was goofy fun. The execution however looks cheap and the trailer is a mess

Ok. Well i should be able to give my own verdict tomorrow when it finally drops.
As i said previously, i am looking forward to see this new Hellboy because i liked the previous Del Toro movies quite a bit. Hopefully is something around those lines or refreshingly different.

OlidCKN.jpg

Hellbound is out in public from the off it seems in this movie going by that picture.

I just saw the leak myself and I just can't help thinking "We lost Ron and Guillermo for this?". That was one weird freakin' trailer. The tone is strange (I thought this was supposed to be a darker version?). The Makeup looked off in higher key lighting. The look of the film for the exception of one or two shots look nowhere near what we've gotten from Hellboy films of the past, and David sounds less like a regular joe who looks like a devil and more bored.

GDT is only to blame for that, apparently. Too high a budget request and The Golden Army box office was poor.

Looks like they kept Billy Idol's ''Mony Mony'' in the trailer :funny:

Saw the new leak, it looks pretty fun.

Also It's kinda foolish to expect the quality of the last two movies in this one.

See it before its gone until tomorrow:

-https://cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/6c6tq.mp4?token=1fknacOQA6BgTMPmdqj69Q&expires=1545246523-

Copy paste, remove the - at the ends

The most surprising thing for me was seeing Gary Oldman's sister in a Hellboy movie

I've liked everything Neil Marshall has done so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt even though the trailer wasn't anything special.

Interesting look, I'll give it that.

HD version of the First Look image from EW.

DuykGk8WkAEQmsV.jpg:large

Just watched the trailer. :dry: Definitely not was I was expecting when this reboot was announced.

Thought it was a bit of "meh" trailer. I would rate it a 5/10.
I kind of miss Del Toro's touch and Ron Perlman's version already. Now that i see things in motion... i don't really like the look of Hellboy.

Sometimes it looked kind of small scale. The humor was ok i guess. The second part of the trailer was when it really opened up it's wings and went for it. Some of the creatures looked kind of good. The CGI didn't look great. The very best shot in the trailer is undoubtably that last bit which did in fact look pretty cool.

But yeh... Underwhelming for the most part.

The trailer seems to be everywhere now.
IGN France posted it on Twitter.

Well, I guess the quick leak sped up the time in which the trailer was released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"