Hellboy Hellboy: Rise of the Blood Queen

D0ghH-UUwAAAj6Y.jpg

A new trailer will drop right at the stroke of Midnight or 3pm ET/8am UK time and it'll probably be a red band trailer this time.

Reeeaaallly looking forward to this movie. Absolutely love the character. Despite the bad trailer, unrecognisable Harbour etc, I can't wait for this.

I don't understand all the animosity and hate. It went from being one of 2019's most anticipated films, to most hated, in a matter of seconds. It seems mean-spirited.

To me, it's not hate, just indifference, which is worse. Nothing about the trailer looked interesting as far as differentiating itself from the original movies.

Cool as hell posters, but it's almost like the marketing is dependent on them right now, in light of the reception to actual footage from the film. There's like 8 posters already? :hehe:

I wonder if its 12am PST, thus 3am EST

"We belong together."

"We do? Its not gonna work. I'm a capricorn...and you're ****ing nuts!"

:hehe:

It looks fun, but I'm still getting Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunter vibes from this. I like Hansel and Gretel a lot, but its definitely pulpy low bar filmmaking.

Also, Universal can go right to hell. Lionsgate greenlit this apparently apocalyptic balls-to-the-wall hard R uber gory Hellboy with a $100+ million budget but Universal turned their penny pinching noses up at Del Toro's supposedly similar budget and scale request for his third hellboy film...:wall:

Lionsgate and independent film film backer Millennium Entertainment made this film, not Universal who made the Del Toro films.

I LOVE David Harbour, and I WANT this to be good. But I don't exactly agree with Mignola's statement that this trailer was "so much better."

Much more interesting trailer. Love David Harbour!

It looks like so god damn much fun, really liking it so far.
But im one who liked the previous Hellboy movies too, they were fun and enjoyable.

This however looks at least double the fun...im really looking forward to this one.

Great new trailer. First one was alright but this is more enjoyable and interesting.

Also really like all the posters. Very cool!

Last edited:
Definitely better than the first one but still not feeling it. The jokes are bad (besides one or two exceptions) and it looks like a poorly made cgi-fest. I remember they teased a lot of practical effects but it looks like a video game to me. Maybe it was along with the promises of a darker and grittier movie and the horror feel that we were gonna get. In any case it was an improvement but I'm not a big fan of what we've seen so far based on the trailers.

It's definitely fun looking. R rated action flicks in summer do fairly well, mostly because parents take their brats to anything.

Milla sounds more..refined than the script indicated :lmao: she is so serious in that role, I thought she was gonna do the campy thing

This trailer was much better. Definitely seeing it in theaters now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"