Help with poses etc...

you wanna know how bad of a student i am? sometimes instead of taking notes or paying attention (ADD runs through me), sometimes i try to figure out how i can rearrange my figs better. i know that's probably strange, but sometimes i can't think of anything important to think about and i'll be damned if i'm gonna learn crap that doesn't have any relavence to me anyway.

I usually only think about all of the horrible ways I or my loved ones might die :(

I have issues.....

and spideyboy... The main reason I havent posed them.. Is because I get really pissed off really easy when I cant do something that seems so simple to do.. like when I was stringing up Magneto.. Hes only half done.. Because I bought the wrong kindof fishing wire and I gotpissed off when I realized it and just left it :x... When they fall down after I pose them.. I get pissed off.. I'm an angry person :/ and I like to punch stuff.. So i try not to get pissed off over stupid stuff

yeah. i see that. but it's ok. we have room for everyone here. i dream about my cat dying a lot for some reason. i hate those dreams. i've always had pets, but he is my first real pet. well amanda's too, but we all know he loves me more. now i'm gonna have to go play with him a bit before i go to bed.

but you bring that issue up a lot. maybe you should see someone about it. obviously it's affecting your life negatively. and just so you know, a good friend of mine died my first year of college and it screwed with me for awhile and i worried about everyone dying for a few months like other friends, parents etc. but you have to think of it this way, you might as well enjoy the time you have with all your family and friends while you have it. worrying about won't do any good. it only harms you. So relax man. enjoy the time you have. i'm sure there was a time when you didn't worry about death as much and i'm sure you enjoyed your life at least a little better before you had death to worry about all the time.

oh yeah.. and Im getting Hulk Buster Iron man and Scarlet witch from Ncrawler... so :p and about the death comment.. I was partially Joking.. There was like a week where all i did was worry about that.. But I dont much anymore.. Every now and then I will think about it for a day or so But I just try to think about good stuff now and rebuke the thoughts when they come into play.

hulkbuster is awesome. and in case you don't figure it out on your own, the hoverboard fits into his back so he can use it as wings. pretty cool extra. that fig is so freaking big. you'll like. and about the death stuff, glad you doing better. think i'm gonna go to bed. gotta get rest to study all day tomorrow. and of course, got to WM :(

SpiderHulkThing said:
hulkbuster is awesome. and in case you don't figure it out on your own, the hoverboard fits into his back so he can use it as wings. pretty cool extra. that fig is so freaking big. you'll like. and about the death stuff, glad you doing better. think i'm gonna go to bed. gotta get rest to study all day tomorrow. and of course, got to WM :(
Walmart is the devil to me now :(

.... ARE YOU SERIOUS???? an employee???

Ok.. I really need to figure out what I'm going to do with My spider-man Rogues figures.... The whole collage AVENGERS ASSEMBLE scene I think works for my avengers figures... But it just doesnt with the SPidey villains..... I need action scenes.. I got the Venom SHT sent me and the Battle damaged spidey from SMC series 2? and I put spidey's head in venom's hands.... But I need some ideas :p

i rather like my poses of spidey vs rhino, as well as spidey vs scorpion

Yeah.. Thing is I only have one regular spider-man figure :p the others are first app from smc, first app from ML, ssm, 2099, scarlet, movie and battle damaged spidey :/

Your poses are actually good for the most part. Be sure to use that wall space and any extra flying stands.
My only suggestions are to make Apocolypse stand upright (he's supposed to be imposing) and to do something else with Thing. In that pose, with that expression, he just looks... bored. Is there a busted wall you could make him walk through?

I've got a couple busted wall bases.... and as for apocolypse.. His leg joints are too loose. I have to send him to somebody to get it fixed.. or learn how to fix the loose joints myself.. He doesnt stand up straight. his legs give out :(

The only scene I really like is the scene of the X-men Vs the X-villains :p

Ben Urich said:
Your poses are actually good for the most part. Be sure to use that wall space and any extra flying stands.
My only suggestions are to make Apocolypse stand upright (he's supposed to be imposing) and to do something else with Thing. In that pose, with that expression, he just looks... bored. Is there a busted wall you could make him walk through?
egh.. i wouldnt say good, but there definately a start, alot better then alot of the peeps ive seen on the board. ( i hope im not sounding harsh SsM ) I just think you (SsM) need to look at more comic covers and actual anatomy and how the body moves and looks natural.

I noticed nearly all but one or 2 of your spideys are pretty much in the same pose... one hand back and another one getting ready to web shoot. Spidey's only pose isnt him about to shoot a web...

and alot of your figs who should be standing proud or in an action scene kinda look like there limp and tired. you def have a good start though, keep working on it, though it does take time

because alot of them have loose joints..... :( I', afraid if i try to move them to a dif pose I will never get them to stand up again.. HOLY CRAP i remember this episode of the x-files :x

Another thing is.. I dont want to use string :( I would use invisible fishing wire But I just dont have the patience. as for the samepose for spidey.. Yeah.. They all do :p pretty much

I changed them :)... kindof...

btw.. EVERYONE says use the flying stands.. Yet hardly any of the figures are able to use them.. unless you drill a hole into their backs which I dont like :/

i dont care for most of the flying stants.. i think they only look good for actual flyers... i think it looks dumb when there used for "jumping" or "falling"

you can also use strings to tie a flyer to a stand if they dont have the whole

and bud fix the joints.. lol u must have a hell of alot of loosed joing figs... i mean i dont see how that many figs could have loose legs. its real easy to do.. just put super glue in the joint and keep moving the joint so it doesnt stick...

even my apoc BAF is loose legged :(

You really sure there that loose man? lol if there that loose then there not gonna get any loser... soo dont be afraid of them "never being able to stand again"

my BAF Apocy took a nose dive off my desk.. and his leg joint broke off.. i had to glue him in a perminant leg position.. wich i dont mind.. i like the pose hes in.

but ya dude work the joints with super glue if there really that loose

well alot of them are very very loose.. apocolypse especially.. he has fallen off my shelf a couple of times... and the shelf is about 4 5 feet off the ground on to a ceramic tile floor.. So that's why hes so loose. the others come out of the box really loose

NBow you know wwhat WOULD be cool for carnage .. It would take alot of work.. But it can be done.. A recreation of cover to Amazing Spider-Man #361

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

i love the modern iron man pose.. the rest are just blah .. but modern iron man ROCKS great job !

yeah.. the others were to make modern armor look cool, I didnt work on them. :) the pose is from that poster.. they have a statue of him coming out in that pose as well.. I'm gunna get it if I can afford it.

lol ya but its like $300 or up isnt it? haha i want it bad as well.. but sadly i wont be able to haha

eeeeeyeah.. 250 I believe... but it would make a great center piece for my living room table :p(nerd designer sense kicks in) So I may have to splurge on it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"