Getting disappointed with Marvel Legends...

Marvel Legends is one of the best action figure lines. Right up there with Star Wars, Transformers, GI Joe, He-Man, Lord of the Rings, and probably Power Rangers. Also, Jesse Falcon rules, he answers all my questions that I ask at Fwoosh.

Marvel Legends are my all time favorite Action Figure Line... they give the fan's what they want and more bang for your buck. bad place some star wars figs ive spent more on in a store then buying a Legend... And star wars figs are tiny as bad place and hardly come with anything. with Legends you get a great sculpted, highly articulated figure with an above par paint job, at a 6inch scale or so with a comic and either a base, build a fig, or pack in... and usually a Card as well..

spideyboy_1111 said:
Marvel Legends are my all time favorite Action Figure Line... they give the fan's what they want and more bang for your buck. bad place some star wars figs ive spent more on in a store then buying a Legend... And star wars figs are tiny as bad place and hardly come with anything. with Legends you get a great sculpted, highly articulated figure with an above par paint job, at a 6inch scale or so with a comic and either a base, build a fig, or pack in... and usually a Card as well..

Assuming you can find the Legends figures. It may just be me, but I find them to be one of the most poorly stacked figure line I've ever collected.

Spidey-Bat said:
Assuming you can find the Legends figures. It may just be me, but I find them to be one of the most poorly stacked figure line I've ever collected.
really? where do you live?

SsM said:
really? where do you live?

NJ, like 30 min from Newark.

The only figs I've see the past 3 months or so are Maestro Hulk, 1st Appearence Thing, and Wonder Man. I've never even seen a ML12 (or 13, I forget) Wolverine. The one figure I expected to see everywhere.

This is out 2 Targets, 2 TRUs, and 2 Walmarts.

Spidey-Bat said:
thats your lame-ash area's fault, not the legends.. bad place i have a hard time sometimes but if i want somethin bad enough i find a way to make it happen.. wich you don't, for instance i mentioned people on here would gladly help you and you respond saying "its not worth it" well guess what that means? you dont care enough nor want them bad enough. plane as day.

spideyboy_1111 said:
thats your lame-ash area's fault, not the legends. bad place i have a hard time sometimes but if i want somethin bad enough i find a way to make it happen.. wich you don't, for instance i mentioned people on here would gladly help you and you respond saying "its not worth it" well guess what that means? you dont care enough nor want them bad enough. plane as day.

It's not my area's fault, it's TB for poor supply. I don't want them anymore b/c I've grown tired of struggling to find the 1 or 2 figures I want. I don't think it's worth it having people get them for me b/c I don't feel like paying $10 for 1 figure. It's easier for me to just give up now since there is nothing I want in the future lines.

Spidey-Bat said:
It's not my area's fault, it's TB for poor supply. I don't want them anymore b/c I've grown tired of struggling to find the 1 or 2 figures I want. I don't think it's worth it having people get them for me b/c I don't feel like paying $10 for 1 figure. It's easier for me to just give up now since there is nothing I want in the future lines.
toybiz has a great supply.. its your stores that arn't ordering enough of them.. you really dont know how the toy buisness works do you? stop complaining and being so negative.. thats all i see you ever do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"