Heroes RPG Discussion

Oh. In that case, Rise of Marvels isn't "starting up."

And, coincidentally, neither is this.

well when you become a mod and your opinion matters I'll listen.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times...

(That's me saying that I won't be involved, unfortunately. By the third time, I've learned my lesson.)

I enjoyed playing Nathan, but a new one will die just like the one before.

This has been tried twice and it failed both times. It can't live as a solo RPG you might have to get the Multi-Media one approved if you all want to play Heroes characters.

So I suppose that these opinions don't matter either.

Alright im not gonna fall for one of the page long SSF verbal battles so im gonna do what alot of people here fails to do and walk away. Mr. Marko if you're still up for it count me in if not than this is yet another good idea didn't make it.

I was a driving force behind the last one. It died, despite everything I tried to do including putting it on hiatus. When I found it one day in the archives, I made my peace. I won't be participating in this. Sorry, but to quote Roland from The Lost World, "I've spent enough time in the company of death."

I fear this RPG will die again if it does get started, and I'm not going to go through the process of wasting all my time and effort for a cause that won't pan out past six pages of IC.

Good luck to you all.

Okay...so here's the thing. Nearly every RPG that has been presented as an idea has been shut down because it has failed before. If that's the only reason that people don't want to start up new RPGs, that's lame IMO. EVERY RPG struggles in the beginning, and as has been said before, it is the lack of commitment from those involved.

You're not getting it. It's died because of lack of commitment. Twice, perhaps three times. People are into it in the begining, but then it just dies.

Not once during the long hiatus the last incarnation was on did someone ask or care about it. I've noticed a pattern with this RPG. It's only successful when the show is on the air. If that means each time this thing is started it's alive for four months then it dies, it isn't worth it.

Aw, that's a shame that this RPG isn't happening. I would love HEROES, and would have my app for Niki/Jessica (NOT GINA NOT TRACY, JUST JESSICA) *sniff sniff*

Go read the last two attempts in the archives. See how far they got. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"