The Pulps: Pulp Era Heroes RPG Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of surprised that no one's expressed interest in Dick Tracy yet.

dicktracybxt8.jpg

I thought about DT the other night, but not as a character for myself. I REALLY want to play a Lovecraftian hero :o

I hadn't thought of him per say, but I had thought of an Eliot Ness kind of guy, I guess Tracy fits that mold.

Well, there seems to be sufficient interest, not including myself or the GM's.

Approved.

w00t four posts and a half hour and thread will go up. Also MB smells of elderberries.

Thats the only Spice Girl MB was attracted too :o He prefers gravity to have taken an effect :o

Says the coward hiding behind a faux account. :cmad:

Lemme guess who that is...that's GL. I can figure from his charming way to phrase things. :o

Oh, fine, just so you all know, though I'm sure most do, as most people aren't as completely stupid as our resident mod, this is Green Lantern :o

Lemme guess who that is...that's GL. I can figure from his charming way to phrase things. :o
See? Even Byrd is smarter than you, MB. And when asked if he was smarter than a fifth grader, he said "Whas a fif grader?"

If I wasn't a good sport, I'd be so tempted to ban you just before you make your fifth post. :o

I'm still trying to find a decent picture of the Rocketeer to use in my application. :csad:

I've got my app done, excluding the sample, but I'm going to bed now. Can I post it here for the time being and just repost it in the ooc thread once it gets up?

Go to sleep, SSF...everything will be okay...I won't steal Indy from you....:ninja:

Character: Henry Walton "Indiana" Jones Jr., PHD

Occupation: Professor of Archeology at Bartlett College and Adventurer-for-hire.

Allignment and Affiliation (what groups, if any is your character associated with, ie: Nazi): No military groups, though he is an American.

History: Indiana Jones is an adventurous treasure hunter, who, much like superheroes, has an alter ego: Doctor Jones, a respected archaeologist at Barnett College in New England. As the crux of this game takes place in the mid-1930's, Indy will have yet to experience his latest two adventures: "Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade" or "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull."

Most recently in his whip-wielding career, Indiana Jones has solved the mystery of the location of the Lost Ark of the Covenant between God and the Israelites who left Egypt after the Exodus and has returned to teaching.

Powers/Skills: Indiana Jones has no real powers, other than his knack for getting into, and out of, dangerous situations at every turn. He's an incredibly bright and intellectual guy, handily solving, or getting out of, whatever death traps the ancient ruins he finds himself in put up against him.

Supporting Cast: My rendition of Indy will be flying solo for his adventures, though his fellow teacher and friend Marcus Brody will accompany him at the school. His dealings with Short Round are well in the past, and he and Marion Ravenwood have parted ways.

Please give two reasons you wish to play this character: I'm a huge Indiana Jones buff, I simply adore the character. Out of all the characters I know whom are lacking powers, he's easily my favorite. It's serendipity that he's in the perfect time frame for this game.

Picture, if accessible, of desired character:
real-indiana-jones-1.jpg

Sample Post (2 paragraphs with 3 lines of dialogue):

I'll get this in soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member