Arrow Heroes you want to appear

And instead of creating anything his mind can imagine, his power would be limited to just creating creepy, long-haired Korean girls dressed in white. :D

Sadly I actually said, "huh?" and had to think about that for 1.5 seconds. Clever, very clever lol.

Question would be cool

Would also like to see Barbara Gordon as oracle (and her relationship with Dinah/laurel)

Katana, Question, Dr. Mid-Nite, and Golden-Age Black Canary.

Since they're bringing in Roy Harper, they should bring in Guardian Jim Harper and make him look similar to the one in Young Justice.

Since they're bringing in Roy Harper, they should bring in Guardian Jim Harper and make him look similar to the one in Young Justice.

The way things have been going we probably won't see Guardian, but could see Jim as like a beat cop or a security guard or something or other.

Since the ratings are great I hope they raise the budget on this show next season.

If they raise the budget then maybe the cameo costumes will be better.

I still like the show for what it is though and wouldn't mind seeing some power based DC characters there. Even the mystical ones.

Nothing's ever gonna stop me wanting to see Superman or Batman on this show but I know we never will and I am fine with that. Especially if the show never goes into the Super realm which I kind if don't want it too.

Considering they've changed many DC characters to fit the show I really think they should go and do Nightwing down the line. Batman doesn't even have to be mentioned.

My one true hope for the show is that they do four or five seasons at the most then spin it off into Supermax or they do a season (or half season) story arc on the Supermax idea.

My one true hope for the show is that they do four or five seasons at the most then spin it off into Supermax or they do a season (or half season) story arc on the Supermax idea.

I dunno... isn't the entire Island storyline sort of already the Supermax concept (or a very similar one)? It essentially boils down to Oliver trying desperately to get out of a place he's trapped in where the people there want to kill him.

I like the Nightwing idea stated above.

I also think Black Canary has to show up

I dunno... isn't the entire Island storyline sort of already the Supermax concept (or a very similar one)? It essentially boils down to Oliver trying desperately to get out of a place he's trapped in where the people there want to kill him.

Yeah I suppose you're right but this would be an Oliver that's totally trained up. Plus on an island there are plenty if places for him to hide but not in a prison. I think it would be really interesting.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If The Question shows up, I'll be a very happy man. Especially if they play on his romance with The Huntress from the JLU show.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If The Question shows up, I'll be a very happy man. Especially if they play on his romance with The Huntress from the JLU show.

From what they said the other day I reckon we'll see him in season 2

What did they say?

That Dick/Nightwing is someone they want to see but doubt it'll happen and that Question is someone they talk about a lot and want to tackle at some point as they feel he'd be a natural fit in this universe.

Makes me wonder if they always planned on bringing in Q or if they're all secret SHH members/lurkers reading the incredible support Question has. Lol. :o

That Dick/Nightwing is someone they want to see but doubt it'll happen and that Question is someone they talk about a lot and want to tackle at some point as they feel he'd be a natural fit in this universe.

Makes me wonder if they always planned on bringing in Q or if they're all secret SHH members/lurkers reading the incredible support Question has. Lol. :o

I'd like to imagine it's the latter though I reckon it's likelier to be the former. Or that great minds just think alike and the inspiration just struck as the setting and feel developed.

Fantastic. I hope everything will work out.

Such great news! Nightwing is my favorite character :) How is McQueens acting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"