Arrow Heroes you want to appear

Huntress

Question

Arsenal (Roy Harper)

Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) using technology. No superpowers.

Wildcat

Black Canary

Steel

The other characters wouldn't fit into this universe and Batman is tied up with the WB Features Division. Perhaps they could introduce some more obscure powerless DC characters.

Oooo would love for some Vixen to come on and be a romantic interest for Diggs. However, her not having powers is iffy. However, if they just bought her on to be a museum curator and not fight crime, that would be okay. That way she could know all about animals, but not necessarily have to go the hero route.

The Question. Hopefully will be introduce ala Castiel style on later season.

I just want him to be a conspiracy nut-bar running around without shoelaces because... aglets. :D

And I also want to see him being a love interest to Huntress and have a live-action adaptation of Justice League: Unlimited's episode, Double Date. That would be awesome for a Valentine special :hrt:

Yes, and Yes. Wait a minute who was the other chick on the double date? I forget?

I want the Question to be a woman. They are always showing the gay men, bout time we see some lesbians on these CW shows.:wow::woot:

Not Renee Montoya. I want Vic Sage's The Question :D

And the other woman was Black Canary. Yeah, Montoya isn't nearly as much fun as Sage.

Redhead teenage hacker from Gotham City who is the daughter of the future Commissioner.

Yeah Sage's Question would bring more of a crazy dynamic.

"Please, I go through everyone's trash." ~The Question

judomaster he hasn't been mentioned he could be introdued a a friend of lauel's family who studied judo whhile statioed in japan for military duty

im gonna make a guess that maybe Laurel's dad will die or be killed and that may push her to become Black Canary I hope, if its by the group Oliver is after it would be cool. Don't know how they're gonna do Meryln though

You know what, instead of doing the whole father being killed revenge story. I would rather they have him get shot or poisoned and put in a coma. That way Laurel and go vigilante for awhile, but not full-time. At this point with a new character appearing every week and the existence of Huntress I don't really care to see Laurel become Black Canary.

Having Laurel act as a vigilante for an episode or two and then quit keeps her more grounded and in the position as the legal acting D.A. that uses the legal system. Plus, it can keep fans wondering if she will ever make a return to fighting crime.

Bring in Katanna, based on the new 52 version.

I'm honestly dreading them bringing in a character like The Question. He'd probably end up being some 20-year-old blogger.

Jay Garrick
Alan Scott
Ralph Dibny

IF they introduce superpowers in later seasons.
How about my three suggestions?

Ha! Superpowers.

I'm honestly dreading them bringing in a character like The Question. He'd probably end up being some 20-year-old blogger.

What makes you think that? None of the characters they've introduced thus far fit that mold.

Also, what about Roy Harper? Even in the comics, he would fall into that younh age group.

Since they have Deathstroke and China White has white hair, they should bring in Slade's daughter, Rose Wilson aka Ravager.

They would have to call him Lantern if he ever showed up (he will never show up).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"