Supergirl The ever expanding DCU on TV

As someone else mentioned Steel would be cool to see somewhere down the line, maybe even as part of the DEO.

I doubt any more big guns will be used other than MM, but it would be great to see The Flash's version of Firestorm at some point as well.

It's more likely to see folks of the atom or justice society type guys. Then any other big guns.

Ya. STEEL does sound like something that is very doable on a budget.

PS: AVEITWITHJAMON: What's the avvy?

My own guesses for possible appearances. . .

Obviously, collateral Superman characters are options. Steel is a possibility, but so is anyone who is not an A-list Superman villain or supporting cast. The more obscure, the more likely ( odds are nobody making a Superman movie has even heard the name "Alpha Centurion", so Supergirl would certainly be free to use him, for example ).

Aliens in general are good candidates, given the theme of the show. I'm sure, as part of the setup, they got at least a broad go-ahead of relevant aliens they could use. Granted, this overlaps a lot with "Superman cast".

I imagine there is a *slim* chance they could use either Green Lantern or New Gods characters, albeit probably not the A-list of either.

I'm not going to assume that there are certain characters they can't use until/unless we HEAR that they can't use certain characters, so my 'wish list' for characters I'd like to see the series use at some point, hero-wise, are the Legion of Superheroes, Power Girl, Batgirl, Wonder Girl, Steel, and Miss Martian.

I'd also like to see Lois Lane and Perry White make an appearance at some point, and would also like to see them eventually bring in Supes for a full-on guest appearance (read: non-blurry) either in costume or as Clark.

On the villainous side, I'd really like to see them bring in Metallo, Lena Thorul, the Fatal Five, Buzz, Lex Luthor (either Lex Sr. or his cloned self, Lex Jr.) and Satan Girl (possibly played by Laura Vandervoort).

that avatar is The Born from the TV show The Strain.

ya i def love for lois/clark to appear along side full on superman appearance. Steel is more likely then the rest. And i still doubt we see any full bat family or wonder family folks. There is still loads of others they could go with without going straight to trinity family members guys.

The Eradicator would also be awesome to see and someone who could really help Kara along.

that avatar is The Born from the TV show The Strain.

ARBH is right, he is also known as Mr Quinlan. Awesome character.

The Eradicator would be so cool, I've always had this idea for a Smallville type Superman show (but more serious and dine on a bigger budget) where the Eradicator is the big villain Clark faces as he becomes Superman.

Eradicator could start out as a villain, but like the comics could then become good and guide Kara and help her in dire situations, it would be awesome.

Man i'd love to see Batgirl and Wondergirl in a future season of Supergirl.

That would be ideal, imho. I think some Superman associates: Superboy, Steel, Eradicator would be cool, as we can already see with Hank Henshaw. I think J'onn is a great addition because he's kinda Green Superman already.

I think having a sort of Justice Girls could be REALLY fascinating, with Batgirl, Wondergirl, a sort of grown-up-ish version of "Super BFFs" with the personalities all different now. Doing Miss Martian as a cautionary tale on how Supergirl can become real tragic while adding development to Hank could be awesome. There's lots of really cool Super-related characters that can really add to what Kara's journey is all about without trying to cram a whole universe into one show. I think that's part of what went wrong with Smallville. Legion of Superheroes would be awesome though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"