Highschool SuCkS! anyone who says other wise is lying...

Movies205

Corporate Money
Reaction score
Best 4 years of my life... MY ASS! Highschool is just wtf is everyone problem. You say something to someone and suddently everyone knows what you said about someone. You get tons of work(well if your in all honor's class) and if you **** up in HS your ****ed for life... It just not that great:o

I don't do school anymore!

HA HA HA!

Originally posted by Istari Wizard
highschool sucks cause it smells :mad: :o

That due to the fat kids who don't wear deodorent*SP

I think its alright, its not an amusement park, but its really not that bad.

I didn't have any problems w/ highschool (except for maybe grades), highschool was pretty fun.

High School was the best 4 years of my life. :o My penis got big there.

Originally posted by Godlovinspidey
I think its alright, its not an amusement park, but its really not that bad.

I suppose your right but I think people who say it the best 4 years of your life are full of ****:o

I like my high school. Good friends, sports, hot chicks in short skirts, and easy work.

hmm never had problems with homework :D being a nerd helps :p
only problem in high school I had was bullies-until I slugged the quarter back :D and dates, not one girl ever wanted to go out with me :( Merde! It was until after high school I found girls who didn't give a ***** I was deaf :)

Originally posted by WeeZiTe
I like my high school. Good friends, sports, hot chicks in short skirts, and easy work.

I got to a catholic school... and I've been called a disgrace to myself and my family by my Dean... I don't like high-school

When you're out, and have been for years, you'll change your mind. I thought the same thing when I was there...
Wait a minute...I was an outcast from the outcast clique. It did suck.
Man, glad that's over.

Originally posted by Morg
hmm never had problems with homework :D being a nerd helps :p
only problem in high school I had was bullies-until I slugged the quarter back :D and dates, not one girl ever wanted to go out with me :( Merde! It was until after high school I found girls who didn't give a ***** I was deaf :)

My dad is deaf he told me stories. Similar to you he took one kid out back and beat the hell out of him for making fun of him.

Originally posted by Tukiluka
High School was the best 4 years of my life. :o My penis got big there.
then I agree, highschool was the best 4 years of your life...yay, highschool! :o ;)

Originally posted by Movies205
I got to a catholic school... and I've been called a disgrace to myself and my family by my Dean... I don't like high-school
I go to a catholic school.. We have a uniform.. And the only way girls can rebel against there parents is to wear thier skirts so high you can see there ass hanging out. I embrace this concept.

Originally posted by WeeZiTe
I go to a catholic school.. We have a uniform.. And the only way girls can rebel against there parents is to wear thier skirts so high you can see there ass hanging out. I embrace this concept.

That use to be true b4 they enacted the 3 strikes your out policy and you have the ****ing dress code nazi handing out 50 dress code violations a day... So that no longer is a plus:o

ahh you just need to get laid more....then your mind will change.....

Originally posted by akut401
ahh you just need to get laid more....then your mind will change.....

I doubt that going happen anytime soon:(

carry yo lil' a$$ to school and like it, pube-boy!!! Haw Haw!!!

Originally posted by spiderrasmon
carry yo lil' a$$ to school and like it, pube-boy!!! Haw Haw!!!

Shut up attention pimp:)

I enjoyed Middle School. Can't stand High School though, the only thing I will miss is the lunches. :)

Originally posted by kritic
I enjoyed Middle School. Can't stand High School though, the only thing I will miss is the lunches. :)

If only my highschool served good lunch:D

Jr High is the worst because thats when you are immature and get a reputation with the girls for high school.:o .....:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"