Hobbit Format

KTKomedy2813

Civilian
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, how will YOU be planning to watch "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" this Christmas?

Note: HFR (High Frame Rate) 3D is not included, since it's going to be in limited theaters, as far as I know.

my local cinema isn't showing it at 48fps, so just going regular 3D.

First, I'll be seeing it in IMAX 3D. Then I'll be seeing it in 48fps, which I believe is also 3D. If I choose to see it a third time, I'll stick with regular ol' 2D.

Old fashion 2D. Because I like my film going experience.

Probably in 3D. Have absolutely no desire to see this in HFR.

Regular 2D and 3D HFR and maybe even IMAX, maybe.

I'm curious about the 48FPS, but I'll see it in regular 2D first just in case. I don't want the 48fps thing to destroy my initial reaction to the film itself

Going to see it in my preferred format (2D) first so I can sit back and actually enjoy it as a movie but am intrigued enough to take a 2 and a half hour train journey to see it in this new fangled format to see how it stands up as a technical experiment.

Wasn't there a list of theatres playing the 48fps 3D? Anyone know where that list is?

Regular 2D. I might see it in High Frame Rate 3D later just for curiosity's sake but I'm not as excited about it.

2D since i don't have an IMAX nearby, but i will watch it with a suit and tie

Personally, I'm hoping to see this in IMAX 3D... and probably planning to watching it wearing a Lord of the Rings costume. ... Will theaters allow you to go to the movie theaters in costumes?

Personally, I'm hoping to see this in IMAX 3D... and probably planning to watching it wearing a Lord of the Rings costume. ... Will theaters allow you to go to the movie theaters in costumes?

I think they still do, provided you're not wearing a mask.

I'll see it 2D first then IMAX 3d so I can see what the difference will be.

IMAX and I may also check it out in IMAX 3D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"