Hobgoblin??

sag002

The Leafs Fan from Whitby
Reaction score
I heard from a VERY reliable source that Hobgoblin is in this movie. Does anyone know anything about this??:spidey:

Who's the source? If it's not Sam Raimi or Avi Arad then it's not THAT reliable:)

Welcome to the HYPE by the way:)

sag002 said:
I heard from a VERY reliable source that Hobgoblin is in this movie. Does anyone know anything about this??:spidey:
newbie.jpg

My cuz, and apparently he knows everything bout Spidey 3. (Didnt tell me where he got the info)

Does he work for Sony? If not he knows NOTHING.

Ok, but practically everyone i talk to says that he's in it, so can they all be wrong??

I personally think he will be - but I know NOTHING at all:)

Says a guy with 611 posts:)

wait....here comes 'The Slag' and then we're ****ed:(

Joey Numbers told me Hobgoblin will be in SM3 he also told me that if you mix gastrol gtx motor oil, some old magazines, and some teriyaki sauce, you get som really good lemonade. (I say kudos to anyone who gets this)

TheCardPlayer said:
Says a guy with 147 posts.

*Waits for someone to own him*

a girl, actually :)

with 148 posts, actually:)

lol

I heard from a very reliable source ( James Franco interview) that if he becomes a villain, it will be GG2 and never Hobgoblin.

I just wanted to post this reply to see how many posts I had and when I joined. Obviously there should be another way to do this, but the point being is that just because you don't have any posts, doesn't mean that you are new... although I guess it does show your "join" date... so, this adds nothing, just like the rest of the posts on this thread...:)

I think I know the sources. The tatoos on my @$$!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"