Why do people still insist Harry is Hobgoblin?

NinjaTurtleFan

Turtle Power!
Reaction score
He is in the "Ultimate Spider-Man" universe, he isn't in the real comics universe so give it a rest. If Harry is Hobgoblin in this I'll be pissed, but I'll have to accept that Raimi is going for oldschool and new school to please fans of both worlds.

But let's just keep referring Harry as Green Goblin or GG2. Not Hobgoblin until the final word is given by Raimi.

Deal?

Well, it pisses me off that people keep saying Harry is Hobgoblin when no verdict has been given yet if he is Hobby or Green Goblin.

"Why do people still insist Harry is Hobgoblin?"

Probably the same reason people insist on putting non-spoiler threads in the Spoiler Forum..........ignorance.

At this point, we should just follow the Q and A as it was very legit. And it says that GG2 is in. Not Hob.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
He is in the "Ultimate Spider-Man" universe, he isn't in the real comics universe so give it a rest. If Harry is Hobgoblin in this I'll be pissed, but I'll have to accept that Raimi is going for oldschool and new school to please fans of both worlds.

But let's just keep referring Harry as Green Goblin or GG2. Not Hobgoblin until the final word is given by Raimi.

Deal?

nope hope he's hobgoblin. We already saw green goblin want some one new and the way things are in this movie get ready to be let down my friend because hobgoblin is making his way.

You're right... he's not Hobgoblin, but he is a Goblin... a Green (but mostly black) Goblin ;)

also....ummm

who cares?...it's a goblin and Harry is playing him...

stop being such a whiner...

I think its pretty safe to say now that he isnt Hobgoblin

I dont really care which one he is. Don't hate me, but i would want him to be hob goblin because i kind of want to see a different goblin, hope that he doesn't use the same costume from sm1.

GGVenomSandman said:
arad says GG end of discussion.
And Harry was never HobGoblin in the comics! He had better be GG2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"