Hobgoblin??

I think your reliable source is full of *****!!! No offense to you tho.

GoldGoblin said:
^Says a guy with 1598 posts.:)

3,388 posts? Please. I have more.:rolleyes::)

Just kidding. I like your avatar too. I can't remember who made that picture, but I liked it.

900 this, 3,000 posts that...ive been here awhile i just never post much. I'm posting this for attention....ummm Hobgoblin boo, Green Goblin yay...meh I got nothing.:(

sag002 said:
I heard from a VERY reliable source that Hobgoblin is in this movie. Does anyone know anything about this??:spidey:

If that VERY reliable source is a bag of dorritos and a can of coke and a bunch of pot, get the **** away from me.

venom4life said:
If that VERY reliable source is a bag of dorritos and a can of coke and a bunch of pot, get the **** away from me.

Umm, ... but leave the pot.:ghost:

Perhaps his reliable source is he was at a party where franco got trashed and started screaming hes the hobgoblin.....or perhaps he was high on the pot.

my very reliable source told me that Spider-Man with be in this movie......yup you heard it here first people.

I really sincerely hope hobgoblin isn't in it. Harry is too much a daddy's boy to come up with his own goblin.

hk_spyke said:
my very reliable source told me that Spider-Man with be in this movie......yup you heard it here first people.

Man, you should have put it in spoiler tags

lordofthenerds said:
I think I know the sources. The tatoos on my @$$!
*waiting for a pic*

GoldGoblin said:
^Says a guy with 1598 posts.:)
Where is theSlag when you need him?

Pagrebo said:
Says a guy with 3382 posts!! Oh boy, I'm participating!!!:)

good boy Paul, your participating and making new friends, i knew you could do it :)

and if you keep it up, i know of a special little boy who's going to get a BIG glass of orange juice ;)

how is hobgoblin in it if its stated a few weeks ago harry will turn out to help spidey?

Spider-Mania2 said:
how is hobgoblin in it if its stated a few weeks ago harry will turn out to help spidey?

don't believe anything until sony says it. i believe harry will be the GG2, anything else would be wrong and stupid and would anger me very much.

I doubt Hobgoblin is in this one, maybe if they make up to a 5 or something like that..

Spencer9 said:
I doubt Hobgoblin is in this one, maybe if they make up to a 5 or something like that..

no more goblins after harry please :down :(

sag002 said:
I heard from a VERY reliable source that Hobgoblin is in this movie. Does anyone know anything about this??:spidey:

Why don't you ask this "reliable source" about it? I'm sure he'd know more than anybody here would. ;)

You know (and sorry if this has laready been said) with the rumours that Raimi might be going with the Ultimate version of Venom he might go the same route with the Goblins cuz Harry becomes the Ultimate Hobgoblin not Green Goblin. I don't mean Raimi will give Harry fire throwing abilities or have him turning into a real goblin but he might decide to have Harry become HG instead of GG.

Just a thought

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Harry became Hobgoblin instead of GG2. The movies seem to borrow a lot from the USM comics (MJ being Peter's first love, possibility of USM style venom, etc), so it'd make sense I suppose.

SuperDude said:
I really sincerely hope hobgoblin isn't in it. Harry is too much a daddy's boy to come up with his own goblin.

Try READING an issue!

i would love to see Hobgoblin in a movie. i'm not saying he should be in his movie or that it should be harry. but i want him in a movie sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"