Hobgoblin??

Spencer9 said:
So, if Hobgoblin is in this film.. (very unlikely, I say Harry is only goblin and is GG2) who should he be. Roderick or Jason? I would want Jason.

thats such a cool number of posts to have you ****ing gawth! for this you deserve a burning skull....:ghost:

If there is a Hobgoblin he should be reffering to Harry, I mean he will ve GG2 or Hobgoblin, for me it's the same, I suppose its the last goblin we'll get to see in the movies...

I think we could see hopgoblin in a 4-6 trilogy... only as a side villain though.

i swear to god if someone else refers to any Hobgoblin garbage i'm gonna shoot them...
THERE IS NO HOBGOBLIN....

lets move on please...

I just wish he would call himself Hobgoblin because I always thought "Green Goblin" sounds stupid. Anyone else feel this way?

That-Guy said:
I just wish he would call himself Hobgoblin because I always thought "Green Goblin" sounds stupid. Anyone else feel this way?

Superman
Spiderman
Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Doctor OCtupus
The Lizard

can all sound like silly and stupid names.......:eek:

boywonder13 said:
Superman
Spiderman
Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Doctor OCtupus
The Lizard

can all sound like silly and stupid names.......:eek:

Oh, I totally agree, dude. Don't get me wrong. I guess I just wish villains' names were a little less cheesy. Heroes I can see... but it's just hard to imagine someone gripping the city in terror and people refer to him as the Green Goblin.

HughJackFan420 said:
i swear to god if someone else refers to any Hobgoblin garbage i'm gonna shoot them...

lets move on please...

hobgoblin *ducks for cover*

sorry, had to do it.

HughJackFan420 said:

lets move on please...

i agree, though not about the shooting. it's silly to even think that harry is the hobgoblin, because it doesn't make sense.

In a 2006-2007 summer movie preview in MAXIM magazine they declared Sandman and Venom the villains. And then said that they've heard things about the HOBGOBLIN. I think they're just mistaken, as you are, with the Green Goblin II.

-R

Robin91939 said:
In a 2006-2007 summer movie preview in MAXIM magazine they declared Sandman and Venom the villains. And then said that they've heard things about the HOBGOBLIN. I think they're just mistaken, as you are, with the Green Goblin II.

-R

As I said, Harry will be Hobgoblin or GG2, for me it's the same he has to be a goblin...

wow im pretty tipsy...if you are on here and you are catchin a buzz lemme here hooprah

Parquagh said:
As I said, Harry will be Hobgoblin or GG2, for me it's the same he has to be a goblin...

it's not the same, because the hobgoblin is not an osborn. it's as simple is that. harry is a GG.

xceliq said:
wow im pretty tipsy...if you are on here and you are catchin a buzz lemme here hooprah

no comment.

theShape said:
it's not the same, because the hobgoblin is not an osborn. it's as simple is that. harry is a GG.

But in Ultimate he is, we don't know if Raimi is going to go Ultimate...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"