Hobgoblin??

Spencer9 said:
So, if Hobgoblin is in this film.. (very unlikely, I say Harry is only goblin and is GG2) who should he be. Roderick or Jason? I would want Jason.

thats such a cool number of posts to have you ****ing gawth! for this you deserve a burning skull....:ghost:

If there is a Hobgoblin he should be reffering to Harry, I mean he will ve GG2 or Hobgoblin, for me it's the same, I suppose its the last goblin we'll get to see in the movies...

I think we could see hopgoblin in a 4-6 trilogy... only as a side villain though.

i swear to god if someone else refers to any Hobgoblin garbage i'm gonna shoot them...
THERE IS NO HOBGOBLIN....

lets move on please...

I just wish he would call himself Hobgoblin because I always thought "Green Goblin" sounds stupid. Anyone else feel this way?

That-Guy said:
I just wish he would call himself Hobgoblin because I always thought "Green Goblin" sounds stupid. Anyone else feel this way?

Superman
Spiderman
Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Doctor OCtupus
The Lizard

can all sound like silly and stupid names.......:eek:

boywonder13 said:
Superman
Spiderman
Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Doctor OCtupus
The Lizard

can all sound like silly and stupid names.......:eek:

Oh, I totally agree, dude. Don't get me wrong. I guess I just wish villains' names were a little less cheesy. Heroes I can see... but it's just hard to imagine someone gripping the city in terror and people refer to him as the Green Goblin.

HughJackFan420 said:
i swear to god if someone else refers to any Hobgoblin garbage i'm gonna shoot them...

lets move on please...

hobgoblin *ducks for cover*

sorry, had to do it.

HughJackFan420 said:

lets move on please...

i agree, though not about the shooting. it's silly to even think that harry is the hobgoblin, because it doesn't make sense.

In a 2006-2007 summer movie preview in MAXIM magazine they declared Sandman and Venom the villains. And then said that they've heard things about the HOBGOBLIN. I think they're just mistaken, as you are, with the Green Goblin II.

-R

Robin91939 said:
In a 2006-2007 summer movie preview in MAXIM magazine they declared Sandman and Venom the villains. And then said that they've heard things about the HOBGOBLIN. I think they're just mistaken, as you are, with the Green Goblin II.

-R

As I said, Harry will be Hobgoblin or GG2, for me it's the same he has to be a goblin...

wow im pretty tipsy...if you are on here and you are catchin a buzz lemme here hooprah

Parquagh said:
As I said, Harry will be Hobgoblin or GG2, for me it's the same he has to be a goblin...

it's not the same, because the hobgoblin is not an osborn. it's as simple is that. harry is a GG.

xceliq said:
wow im pretty tipsy...if you are on here and you are catchin a buzz lemme here hooprah

no comment.

theShape said:
it's not the same, because the hobgoblin is not an osborn. it's as simple is that. harry is a GG.

But in Ultimate he is, we don't know if Raimi is going to go Ultimate...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"