Holding Something Back

god/devil

Civilian
Reaction score
To be completely honest I am getting the feeling that ratner and co are holding something back. Just like Jeans death in x2, that wasn't shown until it hit cinemas. I don't want to give people false hope. What do you think?

^ Jeans death wasn't shown in special screenings??? :eek: lol i never knew that because i wasn't here when it was X2

FOX and the writers had already given the Cyclops fans false hope, so I doubt they're holding something back.:(

Me neither...but are u really sure her death wasn;t shown at press screenings?

god/devil said:
To be completely honest I am getting the feeling that ratner and co are holding something back. Just like Jeans death in x2, that wasn't shown until it hit cinemas. I don't want to give people false hope. What do you think?

It was shown in press screening.

i read it on a critic posted on Ain't it cool news way before the release...

god/devil said:

I often get that feeling and I think to myself, what about all of these secret scenes Patrick Stewart told us? What about the suprise character that Kelsey Grammer promised us? What about Famke and everyone telling us how we're going to be suprised?

FOX isn't dumb enough to show us 95% of the film through advertisments, tv spots, trailers, etc. But, I just read the junior novel and I was not suprised at all. I ordered the official novel and it should be at my house in a day or two.

I'm still believing there're more. Can't be just that...
We know, Fox know, the actors know the promise was high enough and it seems that what was showed was not enough.

As I said in the other topics will have to see the movie in order to find out ;) But I really don't think they'd show only half of the movie to the press :)

I know what they're holding back.

The film.

i think there holding back the massiveness of the final battle

i was thinking the same thing, maybe in may 26 fox is showing the REAL movie dont you think?? to like a sorprise, i have a proff,

there is a photo that is iceman kissing kitty in the ice fountain , that never happen in the movie , or at least in the review that we are reading...

sebaa said:
i was thinking the same thing, maybe in may 26 fox is showing the REAL movie dont you think?? to like a sorprise, i have a proff,

there is a photo that is iceman kissing kitty in the ice fountain , that never happen in the movie , or at least in the review that we are reading...

When PWR saw the film, he said that the Kitty/Iceman kiss wasn't in it, nor was the Wolverine/Iceman "We're not kids anymore" dialogue. And he also said that the DR sequence was only about 60 seconds long. That's impossible. We've seen Rogue turn in to metal form, Storm save Wolverine, Kitty save Bobby, and the whole DR clip on Leno--how can it be 60 seconds????

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"