Just heared the STRANGEST thing ...

ya gtet what im saying, i dont want to unknowingly walk into this forum with a "Cyclops really lives" thread titel and be liek doh' now the suprise is ruined...ya know what i mean man.... hopefully you can understand where im coming from.... :O

Wolverini said:
If I'm allowed to tell you guys I'll do so.

Keep in mind though. Press-screenings go alot further then just sit there and watching the movie. Your Internet connection WILL be monitored and everything you post will be filtered and scanned for any possible things you give out which you arent supposed to do.

I'll be carefull. Dont want to get sued! Im poor as it is :(

no thats cool, i mean when you do get back from the screening, if you so happen to post a thread oor something :) may 16, 17th whenever it may be :)

Wolverini said:

Keep in mind though. Press-screenings go alot further then just sit there and watching the movie. Your Internet connection WILL be monitored and everything you post will be filtered and scanned for any possible things you give out which you arent supposed to do.

How about this...

Select a few people to PM (such as Spidey and myself), and if Cyclops lives, simply write the number. If he dies, write the number 2.

And we'll work it out from there.

WorthyStevens4 said:
How about this...

Select a few people to PM (such as Spidey and myself), and if Cyclops lives, simply write the number. If he dies, write the number 2.

lol indeed, btu i dont want to hear specifics on his fate, i just want to hear if its "good news" "okay news" or "bad news"

and you can throw me off if you want to. this is one plot piont i dont want to be spoiled on :)

Put me down for a PM, if that's okay. But I have a feeling we'll know for sure tomorrow/friday.

Wolverini said:
I was looking through some e-mails I got regarding the press-screening on the 14th of May. It was about the fate of our good-ol' pal Cyclops.

Here's what it said :

"Cyclops does NOT die. I repeat , he DOES NOT die! Prof. X has been investagating Alkali Lake since Jeans Death and sends out Storm / Wolverine to investagate it because he's been getting strange telephatic messages which makes no sense to him. The energy fluxuations in the lake are off the charts the last couple of days and were dorment. He things something big is going on and believes Magneto is trying to recover something. But since he cant read his mind ( because of his Helmet ) he has no clue to this either. The scenes you saw in the Trailer regarding Cyclops ... some of it arent even in the movie. They just shot it so they could pull our legs with Cyclops. The floating visor is true because Jean knocks Cykes clean out cold because she is confused.. You all saw the footage where he got knocked back right? He lands on the rock with the back of his head... him shooting the lake is out of pure anger and awakens / angers Jean Grey... Word has it that Jean gets found by Wolverine and Storm in a coma and gets taken back to the Mansion together with a heavily injured Cyclops."

Now I have no Idea what to think of this. Perhaps Fox is trying to do the same they did with Jean ( remember the X2 picture of her in the Oval office? ) I really have NO IDEA what to think of this. What if my source is right ( which I really doubt ) but what IF!?

ok... so what is our stance on this now?

WorthyStevens4 said:
How about this...

How about you just post a thread with just a 1 if he lives, 2 if he dies, or a 3 if he dies, then lives.

SpeedballLives said:
How about you just post a thread with just a 1 if he lives, 2 if he dies, or a 3 if he dies, then lives.

no becasue then that is just as bad as me walking in and seeing he lies. oh he posted a 1!! he lives!

lmao, i just want to hear "good news" "okay news" or "bad news" and ill make my own assumptions.... :up: :up:

:O :) :O :up: :)

Wolverini said:

public internet connection (library maybe) and using someone else's login info... if not i'd like a PM if possible

Spidey 2007 said:
so your saying that it might be a possibility that those shots in all the traielrs arnt going to be in the movie?!?!? :down

i think i prefer him getting knocked out... lol

ugh this calls for an updated graph...
cyclopsdebacle4zr.jpg

hashahaha

do they really have 3 different cuts of the movie ? .. i cant believe fox.

cyke93 said:
do they really have 3 different cuts of the movie ? .. i cant believe fox.

With the controversy surrounding certain characters, I wouldn't put it past Fox to do that...to see what reactions each cut gets. I just hope the cut they pick is the longest and has Cyke living!

MoiBijou said:
Ashmore said they shot 5 versions for a scene, so I think some fates aren't still clear. I'll just wait for the movie.

Woah, woah, woah:

5 versions of A SCENE? I just wanna make sure I get this right: is it just one scene here, or different cuts of the film in general????

ginny_weasley said:
Woah, woah, woah:

5 versions of A SCENE? I just wanna make sure I get this right: is it just one scene here, or different cuts of the film in general????

it has to be 5 versions of a scene.. 5 cuts of the movie is just wasteful of money.

i think i saw somewhere that the different cuts were after the credits rolled. something like 1 is where cyclops wakes up 1 is where xavier wakes up...

heres to wolverini...

good luck :up: hope ya like it no matter wwhat the runtime is....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"