• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Something I just realised...

Artistsean

Monkey Boy
Reaction score
I am probably a little behind in thinking of this but here it goes anyway.
In X2, when Wolverine, Rogue, Bobby, and Pyro, try to leave Bobby's house and the cops shoot Wolverine in the head,
Wouldn't the bullet have just bounced off and maybe pushed Wolverine back into the door but not killed him for a minute?

I mean, skin and muscle on your forehead isn't that thick and his skull is adimentium. But the bullet sunk in and he fell down (almost) dead for about a minute.

Thats just something I recently thought of when watching X2 on TV after not seeing it for a while.

In X2, when Wolverine, Rogue, Bobby, and Pyro, try to leave Bobby's house and the cops shoot Wolverine in the head,
Wouldn't the bullet have just bounced off and maybe pushed Wolverine back into the door but not killed him for a minute?

I mean, skin and muscle on your forehead isn't that thick and his skull is adimentium. But the bullet sunk in and he fell down (almost) dead for about a minute.

Thats just something I recently thought of when watching X2 on TV after not seeing it for a while.
I'm not sure about the bullet sticking in his head, but I think he should have been down like that. Even though the bullet didn't pierce his skull, the impact against his skull probably caused a hematoma inside his brain. Even if that theory doesn't work, it's also possible that the whiplash effect snapped his neck. I know his vertebrae are covered in adamantium, but his spinal cord isn't.

the bullet didn't really sink in as much as mushroom and stick to his skull. bullets are very hot, and malleable. and the impact of being hit in the head so hard is probably what knocked him out.

Well I thought when the bullet fell it was kind of scrunched as to imply that it only pierced his skin and flesh, and squished upon contact with his adamantium skull and I agree the force probably is what knocked him out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"