Homecoming Homecoming merchandise

Homecoming Pop! Keychain

41LqzRxthcL.jpg

Yeah, that's me. I don't know how to post pictures here. I found the smaller Spidey at Walmart and the large one was at toys r us. Cheers!

Thanks for sharing with us! To post pictures here copy the image's URL and then click on the small yellow square icon at the top of the post your currently making and then paste it into the box that comes up once you've clicked it and voila!

Sorry for the double post.

Shartimus Prime's video on the Marvel Legends Homemade suit figure.
[YT]aNmQbsfWWEU[/YT]

Spider-man. The electric suit saga....

When are we get going to get "Camo suit Spider-man" and "Aqua Stealth Sonar Ninja Spider-man"?

Spider-man. The electric suit saga....

When are we get going to get "Camo suit Spider-man" and "Aqua Stealth Sonar Ninja Spider-man"?

Not until we get "Space Suit Spider-Man".

I have to admit, looking back on the first Raimi movie figures, they are at least consistent with the film.
smmovietitle.jpg

I also love that JJJ got a figure with "desk pounding action".

41PR1TVFBSL.jpg

I was at Toys R Us last night and they had a big Homecoming display in the front of the store, they a bunch of cool stuff. There was this big plush that talked, you squeeze the legs and the armpit webs come out.

Yea the old toy biz figures were way better than anything hasbro put out.

More Funko exclusives

C-wZ_ICXoAIHqUJ.jpg

The unmasked one in the regular suit is on hot topics website, just an FYI

Last edited:
Picked up Stark and GITD Vulture today. I don't like Spidey not being in an action pose, so i'll just keep the CW one.

Excellent :up:

Keep in mind, the collector corps box also probably has an exclusive funko. But those are very much hit and miss.

Excellent :up:

Keep in mind, the collector corps box also probably has an exclusive funko. But those are very much hit and miss.

Yep, got that coming next month. Definitely gonna try to find one of the unmasked ones as well.

Anyone know where I can find the Marvel Legends Homecoming figures? I see that they were up on Amazon last week but now all the links are dead. Where can I find these guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"