Homecoming Homecoming merchandise

Anyone know where I can find the Marvel Legends Homecoming figures? I see that they were up on Amazon last week but now all the links are dead. Where can I find these guys?

There are Ebay auctions with them right now, but the prices are ridiculous. People are losing their minds over Moon Knight.

Dang, I need all those Funkos.

The Spider-Man 2002 toys were so awesome.

Any idea how I can find out when the Marvel Legends line is supposed to be out? I can't seem to find an actual date anywhere and I want to get my hands on that homemade suit. It need it!

Yeah, the GOTG line just hit a few weeks ago, they probably won't want to compete with it.

C-8w9JkXcAAskep.jpg

Last edited:
....the Homecoming figures are out....are there more DETAILED versions coming out? these simple ones look like crap

Any idea how I can find out when the Marvel Legends line is supposed to be out? I can't seem to find an actual date anywhere and I want to get my hands on that homemade suit. It need it!
That's what I'm wondering too. I'm passing on these simple sets

LMAO all the people on the internet thought that Aunt May figure was Peter's girlfriend or MJ. Really shows how young they've made Aunt May.

I really hope Shocker gets two gauntlets at the very least. I know in-universe it makes sense for him to only have 1 since they're based on Crossbone's batter-rams from CW & Cap only ripped off one. (But even that's no excuse because Tinkerer could have easily restored the second gauntlet) it doesn't make sense for the character: "Shocker" to have only one gauntlet. That's kinda half-arsed adapting the character.

Full video:

Huh, in this video, he DOES have two Gauntlets & they look like that promo pic of a full-costume Shocker. Spoke too soon?

I wonder if Hasbro will make a movie Marvel Legends Shocker figure for the next wave.

Last edited:
I have the feeling that Shocker is one of those villains who could reoccur, with slight updates each time. I'd love that, especially if we ended up somewhere down the line with his classic outfit.

I have the feeling that Shocker is one of those villains who could reoccur, with slight updates each time. I'd love that, especially if we ended up somewhere down the line with his classic outfit.

So like Crossbones, right?

So like Crossbones, right?

I'd like a bit more exposure for him than Crossbones got, but yeah, basically. Although I think he'll probably be treated as more of a joke than Crossbones was, much like the Ultimate iteration of the character. Like Spidey swings in and thinks, "Man, I gotta stop this doofus AGAIN."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"