Homecoming Homecoming merchandise

33609145773_5318a94dd0_b.jpg
34549800955_c2cba3b2de_b.jpg
34388920362_ba11e7d3e6_b.jpg
34508829196_39ab3e2415_b.jpg

Those are sweet and the eye expression function is a stroke of genius.

Some new pics of the lego figures:

C_3VNMDXcAAkUKY.jpg

On the other hand......

I'd like a bit more exposure for him than Crossbones got, but yeah, basically. Although I think he'll probably be treated as more of a joke than Crossbones was, much like the Ultimate iteration of the character. Like Spidey swings in and thinks, "Man, I gotta stop this doofus AGAIN."

Yeah that's what I meant was him appearing without his costume and then in a future movie having it, sorry I should've been clearer. His character should be different to Crossbones and hopefully he'll appear more and not croak it.

Yeah that's what I meant was him appearing without his costume and then in a future movie having it, sorry I should've been clearer. His character should be different to Crossbones and hopefully he'll appear more and not croak it.

:up: Totally, hope we're both right!

Did you guys know that on the Peter Parker Funko it says "MIDWAY SCHOOL..."

What the heck?! Haha.

Picked up the Vulture ML figure, and bought the Moon knight wing on ebay. Also watching other parts, cause I really only want this, and the two SM:H Spider-Man's lol

Picked up both LEGO sets yesterday and built them both last night because I have literally NO self-control. Bit expensive, but I enjoyed both of them. The Vulture fig is cool, just wish he could stand up with the wings. This is also about as close to a perfect official Spider-Man minifigure as we've ever had.

Nah then people would get made it got spoiled but that looks awesome

Nah then people would get made it got spoiled but that looks awesome

True. It'll be nice to see it when I go and see the actual movie. I just wanted some extra confirmation that it's actually in the movie. They surely didn't make that outfit just for the toy.

True. It'll be nice to see it when I go and see the actual movie. I just wanted some extra confirmation that it's actually in the movie. They surely didn't make that outfit just for the toy.

Idk, I could see that. No different than "Water Action Web-Skis Spider-Man" or whatever other nonsense always comes out.

I'm not expecting Shocker to have too big of a role. I'd say more of a presence than Rhino/Aleksei but that's about it.

Having him be a recurring villain could be really cool and make for a gag people could look forward to. "When's/Where's Shocker gonna show up next?"

That would suck if it ends with Spider-Man about to fight a fully costumed shocker lol

Having him be a recurring villain could be really cool and make for a gag people could look forward to. "When's/Where's Shocker gonna show up next?"

Not sure how realistic it is, but I'm definitely hoping that's the case.

Gotta love bootlegs. From the same company that did the bootleg Civil War toys last year.

G6nGbN2.jpg

Pretty sure those are from the new cartoon, not Homecoming.

Pretty sure those are from the new cartoon, not Homecoming.

You'd think so due to the orange tinted googles and Miles, Gwen and Anya being there, but no I think they are indeed bootleg toys, the spider emblem is gold on that home-made outfit figure and has crude looking web wings and the show's suit does not.

spider-man-disney-xd-2017-trailer.jpg

And yet there are definite similarities. Weird, maybe they're bootleg figures of the new show then?

Last edited:
The belt design on the iconic Spidey suit also matches the show's design and not the film's. I think this is pretty case-closed.

Those look officially from the show, just horrid quality

New images of the spidey homecoming hot toys figure came out! It looks dope! I want! I'm on my phone I can't post them somebody get them . Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"