Homeland producers re-team for FX's "Tyrant"

Bassam asked Sammy how the daughter was doing. Sammy told him she was doing good.

I remember that but it seemed like just a throwaway line.

Another thing is i would have liked to have gotten the General's reaction the moment he found out Bassam was really his Uncle, after talking to him on the phone all that time.

I remember that but it seemed like just a throwaway line.

Another thing is i would have liked to have gotten the General's reaction the moment he found out Bassam was really his Uncle, after talking to him on the phone all that time.

I would have liked to see Barry's reaction to finding out he had a secret nephew

So we can assume Jamal survives since it's renewed.

Yeah, Jamal still has a chance to come back. The girl who shot him does too. Just to be excuted and made an example out of.

He was shot multiple times in the back and the bullets exited through his chest. He would have punctured lungs, along with some other damaged organs. He was losing too much blood and became unresponsive before the credits rolled. Unless this show turns into a fantasy series he's not coming back from that. He'd be dead before they could get him to a hospital. I suppose the writers could say he has an entire surgery staff, a team of nurses, and an ER somewhere in his palace, but even then itd be straining this beyond believability.

Last edited:
He had a trained doctor, Bassam right there with him at the time of the shooting, it's possible..in fact, i'm willing to bet he's coming back.

Saw the first promo on FX for the new season. No sign of Jamal..:(

2 episodes into the new season and it's not going well for anyone related to the Al-Fayeeds. Bassam needs to go Jamal on these asses.

Wait, this back on? :eek: I have been overwhemled by the amount of shows i need to catch on i.e Grimm, X-Files, Hell on Wheels, Ray Donovan, Power, Blind Spot, VEEP…

Holy hell. Last night's episode....

I can't believe they killed off both [blackout]Jamaal and Emma[/blackout]. Damn. I feel like last night's episode is the first step to Basaam becoming his father and his nephew becoming heir apparent. If this is The Godfather set in the Middle East then last night was Part III (told in a much better way) with Ahmed officially becoming Vincent Corleone. Further, I feel like Basaam is really going to start letting out his inner-Al-Fayeid and just bring hell down upon the country. I think we are going to see both of them transform into the titular Tyrant.

It looks very doubtful that there will be a third season (ratings have plunged), so I really hope we see some sort of closure. But damn...last night's episode was brutal.

Damn I didn't think they'd go there but boy did they.

Holy ****!

Figured Emma was a goner or Molly or both if the trade went through or was attempted. Those situations rarely have a happy ending. But Jamal's death came out of nowhere. Bassam needs to become his father after this.

Holy hell. Last night's episode....

I can't believe they killed off both [blackout]Jamaal and Emma[/blackout]. Damn. I feel like last night's episode is the first step to Basaam becoming his father and his nephew becoming heir apparent. If this is The Godfather set in the Middle East then last night was Part III (told in a much better way) with Ahmed officially becoming Vincent Corleone. Further, I feel like Basaam is really going to start letting out his inner-Al-Fayeid and just bring hell down upon the country. I think we are going to see both of them transform into the titular Tyrant.

It looks very doubtful that there will be a third season (ratings have plunged), so I really hope we see some sort of closure. But damn...last night's episode was brutal.

Yeah, that was one hell of an episode. They are NOT pulling punches with this show. Sucks that ratings are down. Damn it, this show is so much better than most of the crap people are watching. Anyway, I agree... this seems to be the moment where Bassam will finally take steps towards becoming... The Tyrant.

If Bassam doesnt vaporize the Caliphate he has way more control than I could have in that situation.

DAMN..all caught up! :eek: I was hoping it was Molly that would be the one to die, so Bassam could end up with Deliyah who i'm sure he's destined to be with later on; maybe she'll go later! Jamal, as much as i love his character, had it coming for sure!

The actress that plays Deliyah - Melia Kreiling; everytime i see on her screen, i always think she would make a great Diana Prince/Wonder Woman.

There is so much hotness on this show... Deliyah, Molly, Leila, Emma (R.I.P.).

I find Molly unattractive..but different strokes for different folks.

^ Right there with you about Molly.

Oh, well. We all have our preferences I suppose. I wouldn't say she's at Deliyah level, but she's still pretty hot (IMO).

Who's hotter Leila or Deliyah? I know personality wise, most would pick Deliyah but personality aside, whose hotter..?

On a side note, I'm surprised the general (Jamal's son) died so easily.

I prefer Daliyah. Her personality and her looks.

**** the Caliphate. Throwing Emma's naked corpse in a garbage pit. :cmad:

Last edited:
Man, Molly is in a dark dark place right now. I liked Ehab in the first season but since he's joined the caliphate he's just got worse. I wonder if the dead children were some kinda set up and they actually killed them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"