FX's The Americans

‘The Americans’ and Star Keri Russell Win Top TCA Awards

“The Americans” and its star Keri Russell took home three coveted trophies from the 2018 Television Critics Assn. Awards.

The FX spy drama won outstanding achievement in drama and program of the year, while Russell claimed individual achievement in drama.

These three awards helped the cabler earn the most awards of any network — for the third consecutive year. Overall, FX won four awards. The fourth was for “The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story,” which won outstanding achievement in movies and miniseries.

My favorite win so far. It’s so deserved. Matthew Rhys! :hrt:

Keri... :waa:

Great to see this show finally get some proper Emmy love. Better late than never. :up:

But yeah, Keri definitely deserved a win too.

I would of loved both Keri and Matthew to have won it,but I'm glad Matthew finally won it,as his performance has been consistently good from season 1.

Happy that Matthew won, but man they were robbed of 'Best drama'

DnWEUbfUUAI-CSr.jpg:large

Keri looking mighty fine tonight. She should have won an Emmy.
However, I am glad to see Joel Fields and Matthew Rhys score some gold.

The Emmys are lame, but these two deserve every bit of praise they get.

Самые отличные новости! Most excellent news!

Would've been great if Russell won as well. I don't see how Game of Thrones won over them other than popularity, I guess.

Apart from 1 or 2 stand out episodes, last season of Game of Thrones was probably one of the weakest ones of the entire series.

Well I think S4 and 5 were worse, but yeah, GoT is obviously winning because it's the show most of the voters actually watch, lol.

People who vote don't watch all of these shows. These things win for more superficial reasons than people like to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"