Horizon Horizon Forbidden West

Hopefully with Aloy as the main protaganist. I can see some of the other characters holding their own in a spinoff but none of them can compete with her.

I want to see at least 2 more Horizon games like Dawn/West. Beyond that who knows.
The PS franchises I’d happily see continue over tons of games/indefinitely would be God of War, Uncharted :csad: and Horizon. Insomniac I guess could do other comic characters too.

Going to pass on it too. Love Horizon, hate multiplayer.

Sony making horrible choices on everything this gen. Won't completely write it off but I can't imagine anyone wanted this. It's the last thing Horizon needs in my opinion.

Horizon honestly is a Mid game not a big fan of it.
I do agree Sony has been making some weird choices this year and it honestly has me questioning y I bought a PS5 this year alone has been a lousy year for the Hardcore Fans

- PS VR2 horrible launch
- Horrible PlayStation showcase
- PlayStation Portal only being remote play console
- PS Plus price hikes
- Delaying Last of Us multiplayer
- Hardly any AAA exclusives
- No big Studio Acquisitions

it’s sad they r really relying on Spider-Man 2 to being there only saving grace

Sony making horrible choices on everything this gen. Won't completely write it off but I can't imagine anyone wanted this. It's the last thing Horizon needs in my opinion.
I just don’t want any resources used for this, would much rather either they do more single player DLC or get straight onto the sequel! (unless they want to do a new IP of course)

Said the same for Factions and that has become an absolutely huge resource hog for Naughty Dog.

Horizon honestly is a Mid game not a big fan of it.
I do agree Sony has been making some weird choices this year and it honestly has me questioning y I bought a PS5 this year alone has been a lousy year for the Hardcore Fans

- PS VR2 horrible launch
- Horrible PlayStation showcase
- PlayStation Portal only being remote play console
- PS Plus price hikes
- Delaying Last of Us multiplayer
- Hardly any AAA exclusives
- No big Studio Acquisitions

it’s sad they r really relying on Spider-Man 2 to being there only saving grace
Honestly if you are a hardcore PlayStation player and have been playing their PS5 "eXclusives" from launch, that will be out in PC in 2 years anyway, there's not a lot to chew on. The accessories they keep releasing are cool if you have them, but not must haves. VR2 is not a non event unless something momentous happen in the neXt few years, that will keep VR active for the neXt generation.

My waitlist for PS5 games aren't lot and last time, I checked they are still over $60 dollars. And i could easily catch up to them before the neXt console era. I bought the Ps4 version of Miles Morales and, I didn't need a ps5 to play it because it was so short.

That being said, I'm still looking forward to play Astro (the free game), Ragnarök, Forbidden West, Spider-Man 2 and Wolverine in the not so distant future.

So no more DLC coming for this I guess. Hopefully the next game gets announced some time soon.

Surely it will come to PS5 too. Painful enough if they’re wasting resources that could be going to DLC or the sequel, but to make something that doesn’t come to PS5 (where the majority of existing fans would be) would be a joke. It will probably come down the road but it’s surprising if it doesn’t launch at the same time as pc.

Well it's from NCSoft which are known for developing and publishing MMORPGs "exclusively" on PC. This is one of the projects from this partnership with SIE:

PC and mobile markets are huge, especially in countries where consoles aren't (anymore).

This will look great on a ultrawide monitor. :hmr:

I love the graphics on this game. This is going to get me thinking about a new card even though I had barely any time to make use of the present one. :D

I’m halfway into this one and just like Spider-Man 2 i prob won’t finish. The charm from the first one has worn thin. Every character you click on has 25 mins of dialogue. Just don’t have that kind of time or energy for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"