Hottest Looking Man and Woman in the MCU

warhorse78

Sidekick
Reaction score
Just wondering, who do you all think is your personal best looking MCU character, male and female, and this can also go across both movies and TV shows, or you could separate them if you feel like it. Or you could dissect too. Someone has a really handsome face while someone else has a very nice body.

Like, while I love Steve Rogers and think he's gorgeous, I just got done watching The Punisher show for the third time now, and am startling to think bad boy Billy Russo is probably the most handsome of the MCU men for me for the time being.

As for the women, it's a fight between Claire from Dare Devil/Luke Cage, and Nakia from The Black Panther.

Technically, it would be Connie (Jenna Coleman) in The First Avenger, but Natasha wins for characters of any significance.

There's 4 posts in this thread and Chris Hemsworth has yet to be brought up. That has to be a crime of some sort.

My MCU crush would 100% be Peggy Carter :up:

Peggy Carter is a great choice. I'm also pretty fond of Angie from Agent Carter, though she never really had much to do....

agent-carter-lyndsy-fonseca-on-whether-angie-suspe_sb17.jpg

Male - Steve Rogers
Female - Carol Danvers

Is this the characters themselves as comic book versions or the actors and actresses that portray them ?

Man: Chris Hemsworth

Woman: Tessa Thompson

Male - Chris Hemsworth

Female - Tie between ScarJo and Jessica Henwick

Oh, please.

All lesser beings (a.k.a. everyone) quake before the magnificance that is Cate Blanchett as Hela:

tumblr_p2xmp0HF7y1qgucfxo3_540.gif

Chris Hemsworth/Thor and Idris Elba/Heimdall for men. Basically, Asgardians are super hot.

Oh, please.

All lesser beings (a.k.a. everyone) quake before the magnificance that is Cate Blanchett as Hela:

Chris Hemsworth/Thor and Idris Elba/Heimdall for men. Basically, Asgardians are super hot.

My friends said I was crazy for thinkin Hela was hot.

My friends said I was crazy for thinkin Hela was hot.

If thinking a gorgeous woman with a great body in a skin tight outfit is hot is what constitutes as being 'crazy' to them then I'd suggest maybe you need new friends. :oldrazz:

Hottest woman-Betty Ross, though Black Widow and Maria Hill are close

Hottest man-Edward Norton Bruce Banner

Wow, this is tough. So many to choose from. So I'll just list my top ten (in no real order):

Men:

-Chris Evans.
-Chris Hemsworth.
-Chadwick Boseman.
-Tom Hiddleston.
-Idris Elba.
-Winston Duke.
-Ian de Caestecker.
-Robert Downey Jr.
-David Tennant.
-Michael B. Jordan.

Women:

-Elizabeth Olsen.
-Hayley Atwell.
-Scarlett Johansson.
-Lupita Nyong'o.
-Chloe Bennet.
-Tessa Thompson.
-Elizabeth Henstridge.
-Cate Blanchett.
-Lyndsey Fonseca.
-Rosario Dawson.

Chris Hemsworth and Scarlett Johansson

Face - Elizabeth Olsen
Body - Hayley Atwell

Don't care about guys :p

Pom
Tessa
ScarJo
Evangeline
Hayley
Cate

All spectacular in their own way. If I was forced to pick, well let's see it's Tuesday, so Pom.

Oh, please.

She is stunning for her age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"