Transformers How Could This Movie be a Success!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orb

Lord of Demons
Reaction score
Just write few things that could have made this movie ALOT better. Negatrons say what you want here to make this better!

-Have the old Megatron VA return for Megatron
-Less humans

Sorry if done already!

I loved the movie a lot ...but i'll be objective and say what i didnt like about it:

Anthony Anderson,John Torturro and Megan Fox's ''acting''...i really think if the subplot with Torturro and Anderson was erased/edited it would've been a near classic as far as blockbusters/action movies are concerned.

BTW the title is very misleading...i thought you were gonna spit on the movie before i entered

I dont think Megan was there for an Oscar or her "acting"

I dont think Megan was there for an Oscar or her "acting"

Well it bothered me...i dont go to a movie wanting to see good-looking girls,if they're there great if not just as well...if a better actress was casted the ending couldve been much more emotional and have a bigger impact as far as the audience is concerned.

I was happy with the final product, but a few things I wished had been done differently are:

-More dialouge between Megatron and Starscream
-Jazz shouldn't have been killed off
-Frank Welker as Megatron
-The original transformation sound used more
-The Mutemath rendition of the TF theme song played over the closing credits

2 things:

1. Jazz shouldn't have been killed off.
2. Megan Fox and Rachael Taylor should've had a shower together. :grin:

Well it bothered me...i dont go to a movie wanting to see good-looking girls,if they're there great if not just as well...if a better actress was casted the ending couldve been much more emotional and have a bigger impact as far as the audience is concerned.

I guess it depends on what kind of theater your going too.:wow: :woot:

I happen to have only one thing to say that could have possibly made this movie better.... are you ready....... ok here it is...

:heart: *******!!:heart:

I happen to have only one thing to say that could have possibly made this movie better.... are you ready....... ok here it is...

Darn these censorship programs!!! Yes I AM quoting my own post. take it and like it

can i solve the puzzle???

is it.....

BOOBIES???

I would have liked more screentime with the autobots and decepticons; it would have been efficiant if they showed a few arguements between Megatron and StarScream.:trans:

And it wouldn't hurt if they threw in more fight scenes without any humans involved and lasted for at least 4 mintutes (Optimus vs. Bonecrusher, BumbleBee vs. Barricade, ect. was too short); just some kick @$$ autobot-to-decepticon violence.:woot:

It was really the script and direction that killed the film. I could care less about how many robots it had or which ones spoke, but the film didn't excite me (either the action scenes weren't staged properly or cut to pieces) or evoke any positive response in me. Maybe it's my inherent allergy to Michael Bay films, but without the sheen of producer Jerry Bruckheimer. After the movie finally went to end credits, I just shook my head saying "What a waste of time that was." (Not to mention the actors didn't help things either.)

Heck, even the CGI wasn't that impressive in terms of making the robots look photorealistic. I don't have any confidence in that the sequel will be any better, but perhaps it will.

It was really the script and direction that killed the film. I could care less about how many robots it had or which ones spoke, but the film didn't excite me (either the action scenes weren't staged properly or cut to pieces) or evoke any positive response in me. Maybe it's my inherent allergy to Michael Bay films, but without the sheen of producer Jerry Bruckheimer. After the movie finally went to end credits, I just shook my head saying "What a waste of time that was." (Not to mention the actors didn't help things either.)

Heck, even the CGI wasn't that impressive in terms of making the robots look photorealistic. I don't have any confidence in that the sequel will be any better, but perhaps it will.
this will now sound STRANGE but :

HAHAH HAHAHHAHH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHA :hehe:

Well, I didn't see it in the theaters or on DVD, but a projected, muddy foolscreen VHS (don't ask, but it wasn't a bootleg either). Even the commercials seen via digital satellite really didn't sell me on the visual effects. ILM did invest a lot of time and effort into rendering the images as detailed and realistic-looking as they could, but never was I convinced the robots were real. (I'll give you the scene where the Autobots try to hide out in Sam's backyard was impressive.) Almost every other 2007 summer blockbuster, save this one, had impressive visual effects, such as HP 5, SM-3, and POTC 3.

I really didn't have high expectations for this film, but I just simply wasn't moved by it. Rather, some of the serious, romantic or quiet scenes were just unintentionally funny. The script was awful, a lot of running around for a plot that could've been a half-hour shorter than what the movie required. Give me Pearl Harbor anyday, at least that has some scenes that worked AND had Kate Beckinsale.

I loved the movie a lot ...but i'll be objective and say what i didnt like about it:

Anthony Anderson,John Torturro and Megan Fox's ''acting''...i really think if the subplot with Torturro and Anderson was erased/edited it would've been a near classic as far as blockbusters/action movies are concerned.

BTW the title is very misleading...i thought you were gonna spit on the movie before i entered

What was the subplot?

I think Anthony Anderson was one of the most interesting human in this movie

He looks like a cartoon “manga” character and he was soooo funny
I definitely want to see him in the sequel
As well as Megan and john torturro

I think a *****e bag such as you don’t know squat
And it is your pathetic whining I don’t wanna hear about.

oh man, Anderson really need to be back. he was so hilarious in the movie

Almost every other 2007 summer blockbuster, save this one, had impressive visual effects, such as HP 5, SM-3, and POTC 3.
There is no way Spider-Man 3 had better effects than Transformers.

i dont EVER want to see anthony anderson NEAR my a transformers movie.

I think Anthony Anderson was one of the most interesting human in this movie

He looks like a cartoon “manga” character and he was soooo funny
I definitely want to see him in the sequel
As well as Megan and john torturro

I think a *****e bag such as you don’t know squat
And it is your pathetic whining I don’t wanna hear about.

nice more, enjoy the week off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"