• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

How crazy will the MCU phase 1-3 box set be?

legendkillin

Superhero
Reaction score
What do you think the box set will look like?
What will the price point?
Have you held off buying the dvds and been waiting for the box set?

The only MCU movie I bought on dvd has been GOTG. I have held off buying them because I really want to wait for the box set. I am expecting it to involve the Infinity Gauntlet design and be around $300.

Sorry, was there a combined box set for the first two phases that I missed? Otherwise, why would Marvel/Disney do one for the first phase, skip one and two, and jump straight into all three?

I figure they will do all three because its sort of the end of the original actors and heroes. We are likely done with solo Cap movies, Thor is probably done, RDJ will have less of a role, and SLJ will probably be done too.

Its like a trilogy pack along with the build up of Thanos from phase 1. We will finally get to see him fight.

Combining 1 and 2 would not fit.

I don't think its crazy if you have seen the films again and again. But seeing the box set would make us realize more that they released like 18 movies for the past ten years. I imagine the packaging to look extravagant.

There would have to to be a hell of a lot of new material or interviews or sneak peeks to this set in order to entice people to purchase, I appreciate many may of hung back for this type of thing but many will have bought each film as they were released and to have to double dip on this kind of scale is a major ask.

There would have to to be a hell of a lot of new material or interviews or sneak peeks to this set in order to entice people to purchase, I appreciate many may of hung back for this type of thing but many will have bought each film as they were released and to have to double dip on this kind of scale is a major ask.

Exactly. Seems redundant to buy a box set if you already own individual films, especially if there are films in that box set that you don't like as much as others.

Plus, killin, we don't know what the future holds in store for these actors yet. All we have is speculation, nothing concrete.

Exactly. Seems redundant to buy a box set if you already own individual films, especially if there are films in that box set that you don't like as much as others.

Plus, killin, we don't know what the future holds in store for these actors yet. All we have is speculation, nothing concrete.
I do get not wanting to buy it if you already have the movies. That is how I am too with past movies I have bought.

True we don't know, but with phase 3 marking 10 years the MCU has been around. I just expect them to release some sort of box set. If not all three in one maybe just re release the previous ones at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"