How do you end the saga?

For the sheer balls of this movie and the outrage of the PT haters, I'd love you.

Last edited:
Leia, the Droids, Jaina, Jagged, Lando Jr., Tenel Ka, and others surrounding Allana, who is now a Jedi Knight and queen, sitting on a throne. A massive crowd is before them. Hundreds of lightsabers ignite, pointed upward.

Obi-Wan appears, followed by Yoda and Anakin. Finally Luke appears, standing between Anakin and Obi-Wan. Leia, her daughter, and granddaughter smile. Cue theme.

For the sheer balls of this movie and the outrage of the PT haters, I'd love you.

That attitude is a lot of what builds the hate for the prequels though. The reason the whole force ghost Hayden makes so many people so mad is because it's the cinematic equivalent to a middle finger. The fans understand, well most of them, that there are people who like the prequels and they can't change it so they stick to their films. However they keep shoving the prequels in their faces while their watching the other films they love. As if saying "Hey you don't like it, well too bad, we're gonna make you". At the time of the sequel trilogy the prequels will have been at least 30-40 years in the past so theres no point in bringing things from them back if it's just gonna stir up the crowd.

There's no way IX (Or maybe X, just to end it on a nice even number) should end in anyway other than Luke staring at the twin suns of Tatooine as he fades away to sweeping John Williams music.

There's no way IX (Or maybe X, just to end it on a nice even number) should end in anyway other than Luke staring at the twin suns of Tatooine as he fades away to sweeping John Williams music.

I like the idea of the original ending for Episode VI being brought back. Luke walking into the twin sunsets like an old western hero. Maybe show a New Jedi Temple built on Tattooine and have and elderly Luke ride off on a Star Wars creature into a Sunset ready to become one with the force as the Jedi hero from the new films watches.

That attitude is a lot of what builds the hate for the prequels though. The reason the whole force ghost Hayden makes so many people so mad is because it's the cinematic equivalent to a middle finger. The fans understand, well most of them, that there are people who like the prequels and they can't change it so they stick to their films. However they keep shoving the prequels in their faces while their watching the other films they love. As if saying "Hey you don't like it, well too bad, we're gonna make you". At the time of the sequel trilogy the prequels will have been at least 30-40 years in the past so theres no point in bringing things from them back if it's just gonna stir up the crowd.

I really feel for your problems.

That's my hope, as well. I'd take that ending for Ep7, too, in case Mark doesn't return for 8-9.

I'm hoping it'll end the way Star Wars started; with incestuous undertones.

Jar Jar congratulates the protagonists. It should end the same way the first episode started, with Jar Jar
2z7exox.png

Star Wars doesnt have to end at all. If they manage to continue with stories that pull people in for decades to come, i dont see why there should be an end. One story can be done and another one begins. And to think, when i'm old and wrinkled i can say that i saw it all right from the start ... very cool :word:

Yeah, Star Wars will undoubtedly continue, but at the heart of it will be the three trilogies, the story of how Anakin Skywalker destroyed the Jedi, brought the galaxy to the brink of ruin, and how his son redeemed him and healed the galaxy.

The heroes have defeated the villains in a final fight. It seems that will be peace, finally.
Then, up in the sky, a big space ships materializes.

2371517-borgcube.jpg

THE END!!!

Last edited:
The Skywalker saga will end with 9. But Star Wars will continue. Disney didnt buy the company to only make 5-6 films and a tv show. They bought it to build a huge universe like marvel.

F**k no to setting anything up. Let the trilogy close properly and then, in 2045 or something, they can do another one if they want.

They can keep making more. Pass the torch. This is good because it saves the OT from being rebooted. I was worried someday they would reboot them, re-film the OT. But that doesn't seem likely anymore.

They can keep making more. Pass the torch. This is good because it saves the OT from being rebooted. I was worried someday they would reboot them, re-film the OT. But that doesn't seem likely anymore.
It's still possible for that to happen if the series pulls a Batman & Robin or Die Another Day

Thats exactly what they are going to do, if people really think Disney paid out 4 billion dollars for 6 movies and the various profits that come with them, they are really kidding themselves

You don't end it? The SWU is as unlimited as time itself. It should never end, just begin anew every generation.

Luke and Han die heroically. Leia becomes leader of the New Republic. Our new protagonist assume their rightful place and carry the franchise into the future (the chances of episodes X-XII are VERY GOOD).

Luke and Han die heroically. Leia becomes leader of the New Republic. Our new protagonist assume their rightful place and carry the franchise into the future (the chances of episodes X-XII are VERY GOOD).

I doubt they'll be any more episodes after IX. The Skywalker storyline should be over by then, contextually it wouldn't even make sense to keep exploring, and Disney can then explore different time eras.

They don't need the Skywalker family to do more movies. Also, if their are Skywalker/Solo kids, then their saga is not over. Disney has mentioned making a SW movie every two years, so the chances of more are pretty good.

Yeah, but the Skywalker saga is the "episodes" is what I was getting at. The trilogy of trilogies is about Anakin, Luke and [insert] Skywalker bringing the galaxy near the brink of ruin and then healing it from the corruption of the Sith.

There's plenty more to tell other than that. But that's the main story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"