How do you speak IRL?

the only reason i remember this is because it was after a funeral at my sisters house. i was highly distraught and angry at something that was going on, and avoid pushing all the pain and grief of my nephew's death down, i just simply broke down and started lashing out.

here's why if anyone is interested. put in spoilers cuz of the boringness of situation

basically everyone went to my sisters house after the funeral and when we got there (we were among last to get there cuz I had his urn), there were 40 mid-teens friends of his in the front yard drinking and trying to party, when all some of us wanted to do was grieve and be with family.

that's the first time i ever really lost it and broke down in public. i'm usually very apathetic about things and don't really express what i'm feeling, but I couldn't keep it all in that day.

that's not exactly what i meant.

ironically enough, it's kinda hard to explain. It guess I've likened it to the same experience as eating the same thing every day for an extended amount of time. eventually you'll grow tired of it and not want it anymore.

i used to cuss all the time when i was younger, (early teens mostly). everyone else around me did it, so i guess it kinda grew into my vocab. but eventually i just got tired of it. just my personal preference, i don't mind if others cuss, i just choose not to.

I think cussing works as you know, spice. Dont do it too much, but throw in a pinch every now and again, and it makes life that much sweeter.

I think cussing works as you know, spice. Dont do it too much, but throw in a pinch every now and again, and it makes life that much sweeter.

i can agree with that

Mother tells me I have a goddamn mouth like a mothafu*kin' sailor.

:)

I curse in moderation. When you're dealing with someone who's dense, which is about 3/5ths of the earth's population, then it works in getting your point across.

I rarely curse if there are young children around. They might not grow to understand that 'moderation method'... and then we'll be around younger adults someday that use it compulsively, constantly, non-stop... and then curse words will lose their power altogether.

Except when I say them. They'll always have their power then. ;)

I curse in moderation. When you're dealing with someone who's dense, which is about 3/5ths of the earth's population, then it works in getting your point across.

I rarely curse if there are young children around. They might not grow to understand that 'moderation method'... and then we'll be around younger adults someday that use it compulsively, constantly, non-stop... and then curse words will lose their power altogether.

Except when I say them. They'll always have their power then. ;)

A couple of days ago, a friend and myself were sitting on the stairs, and seeing who could out-insult the other (it's just a thing we do); he says "I ***ked yo' auntie las' night while yo' motha' was watchin', ho!"

...Just as this cute little Hispanic woman with her baby walks by us. There was just this priceless moment between the two; and the look on the dude's face was one I want to put on my wall.

Ah.

Bamfer speaks like a ten year old girl IRL, and Knowsbleed sounds like a chainsmoking prostitute.

I talk about the same as I type. Except I don't say things like "o rly" or "indeed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"