How I think Superman vs. Batman should be. (Batman vs. Superman)

Status
Not open for further replies.

starman2112

Civilian
Reaction score
It's very controversial whether or not Ben Affleck is going to be a good batman. I think he definitely ha a Bruce Wayne look to him that Bale didn't. Bale set the bar pretty high on his Batman performance though. All that aside I think he'll pull it off and if this movies awful it's awful and we can all hate Ben for eternity.
I think this next movie should show Superman two years later (obviously) and I think they could throw in some villains that he's encountered in that two year gap where we haven't seen him. They could use villains that they are not planning on using for future films, to show that Superman is gaining age and experience at this whole superhero thing. It's said Batman will be older which I like because he's going to need age and knowledge to take on a Kryptonian. I don't know I guess I just get tired of seeing all this banter about Ben ruining the part or Superman killing Zod being wrong. PEOPLE ITS 2013. Killing and violence are much more portrayed in media than in previous years. And it's not like he just killed Zod because he could. He did it to save some peoples lives and people like, almost overlooked this fact. I don't think he'll kill in future movies but people just give it a chance. You can't hate it until you've seen it. Unless you're one of those hateful nerds.
And to Im the Flash. Heres my plot:
The movie will explore Clark Kent more than just as Superman. Metropolis has been rebuilt and shows some resentment at Superman for causing the damage. Some people fear him since he murdered Zod. Bruce hears of this "superman" and takes an interest, nobody wants batman interested in them. He's already aged and established in Gotham and maybe in Metropolis some people have heard of him but just whispers so he's like a myth. He thinks Clark is sloppy and does the city more harm then good so he challenges him. Now I don't know what kinds of gadgets he'll have to take superman of but I'm sure he'll have something good. In the middle of this Lex Luthor is rising as the savior of metropolis since he funded the rebuild of Metropolis. So people are looking at Supes and the Bat like they are monsters for fighting eachother. Luthor reveals some diabolical plot not on realestate but to take over the world. The titanic duo proceed to stop him. There will be plenty more stuff and wonder women and barry allen somewhere in there.

Last edited:
This didnt really talk about how you think MOS 2 should be? But i think the movie should take off right after Man of Steel. so it can show the city rebuilding it self.

This didnt really talk about how you think MOS 2 should be? But i think the movie should take off right after Man of Steel. so it can show the city rebuilding it self.

I'm actually more in favor of a slight time skip. The city shouldn't be ashes at the start of the action, I'd rather see the repairs fully underway and Lex Luthor taking a head-on approach to restoring things. The partnership thing between Bruce and Lex like in the cartoon would be interesting and would give Bruce a reason to be in Metropolis. I'd also like to see Clark fully settled into his job at the Planet rather than stumbling through his first day. He, Lois, and Jimmy could already be their dynamic trio and covering all of the LexCorp activity and his spewing hatred for Superman.

I mean... I gave a time period my opinion on Batman and whether or not he'd kill. Thats how I think it should be.

My main problem with what they've done is that the teaser I'd have shown would have been a picture of Lex Luthor's corporate logo not Batman.
All those news about casting can be avoided by stating they're prepping for two sequels with the next leading to the third and allow people to assume thats what the casting is all about preparation for the third movie.
Unfortunately they haven't paid attention to what they did in the first movie and thats whats going to shoot them in the foot.

Superman has just begun his career, he's helping to rebuild Metropolis as a sign of good faith on his behalf but Lex Luthor and others aren't accepting that.

Batman is investigating him and the rebuilding process and the Wayne Foundation are a good way to explain why Bruce Wayne turns up, maybe a joint venture between him and Lex that Lex intends to dominate for his own benefit.

Meanwhile Lex is investigating ways to deal with Superman after all there's Zod's body for instance a simple breaking of the neck isn't going to kill Zod so say he finds evidence that Zod was dying from an illness and discovers Kryptonite the result of being exposed to the elements created in the destruction of Krypton which Kal-El doesn't know about since the only people exposed to it are either supposedly dead or in the phantom zone.
I'd have revealed there were other prisoners released from the phantom zone and one of them soon to be called Doomsday is heading after the last kryptonian as Zod & co were actually fleeing it since it was responsible for the destruction of the Kryptonian colonies.
Lex keeps this revelation to himself but experiments with this new element which is what brings Batman and Superman to blows as he's exposed to red kryptonite for the first time.
Wonder Woman and the Flash intervene eventually managing to wear the kryptonite out of Superman's system so he recovers enough to realise whats happened and asks Batman for help.
This eventually reveals Lex is behind the situation and Batman gives Kal-El his lead lined hazmat suit so he can confront Lex.
Could even go the route of disguising each other as the other to make Lex confess on live tv (thanks to Lois and the Flash) before revealing they've swapped places.

Doesn't feel movie length to me though what would you like to see in a Batman & Superman movie?

DC films is for other DC like movies that's coming out, we have a whole forum for the Superman/Batman movie. Please visit and post in that section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"