Spider-Man 3...FIGHTS

your right about it being spidey, harry vs. venom. now the reason I don't think it would be good for sandman to come back to help is because he should just stop fighting all the way. I mean his family (in spidey3) is suppose to be more important to him than anything else in his life. if spidey and harry work as a team then Venom will ne weakened for sure. pumpkin bombs and punches can cause alot of damage towards venom.

Oh I don't actually think he will come back to help it was just a possibilty that entered my head. I only think Sandy would attack Venom if Venom posed a threat to his daughter, being someone of focus (Spider-Man) Venom won't be thinking of anyone else. Also as we know Venom doesn't kill people he considers "innocent".

I really love the fact that we haven't gotten any news on how exactly the battle royale or any other battle for that matter will go down. I love thinking of all the possibilites as they play out in my mind in aticipation for the real thing in 2 months.

Yeah, I must admit that the battle royale hasn't been outta my head -- especially at work (we've just relocated, and next door there is *drumroll* a carpark under construction . . . girders and cables everywhere, and it's right opposite my office. I just look at it all day as the in-box fills, imagining Venom and Spidey jumping from girder to girder, almost like how Spidey was jumping around the bars in the train except on a bigger scale, with two arachnids instead of one.

I really love the fact that we haven't gotten any news on how exactly the battle royale or any other battle for that matter will go down. I love thinking of all the possibilites as they play out in my mind in aticipation for the real thing in 2 months.

Me to man. It keeps me thinking about the film, a lot of "what ifs" float around in my very busy head. But this is all part of the fun, and if Monday is anything to go by hopefully we will be left with more questions than answers.

I couldn't agree more dude. everyday I think of the battle's in spidey3 and when I think of the battle royal I see spidey and venom fighting and spidey getting punched and thrown around. we haven't seen one glimpse of venom, sandman(not counting the sneek peek we got of sandman with mace), or harry at the construction site which I think should stay that way. I mean just imagine the experiance of seeing sper-man and venom fighting on film, it will just bring back the comic books to my head and make me fell very happy to see the best superhero in comic book and comic book movie history fighting the best super villian in comic book history.

I can very much see fire at some point in the construction yard, it has the potential to destroy both sandman and the venomnater

talking of fire, I just came back from the first showing in UK of GhostRider...there was so much potential, and it only tapped the surface

I can very much see fire at some point in the construction yard, it has the potential to destroy both sandman and the venomnater

Sandman has a daughter which is movie language for "you will survive the film". So it only has to potential to seperate Eddie from the Symbiote. Now unless this seperation kills Eddie (possible), Eddie will also live as Spidey obviously won't kill him.

We've learnt that in spider-man movies a villain HAS to die, poor poor harry

I want Venom to survive and be explored in Spider-Man 4{Along with the Lizard.}Although I don't see harry surviving the final battle.I think he should sacriface himself saving peter then give a great speech about how he and peter were like brothers and that his jealously over the fact his father loved peter more then him drove them apart.I think that really strike a cord.{Like obi-wan to anakin in episode 3.}

One thing I would love to see is Venom lifting Spidey up by the neck over the edge of the structure, or ripping his mask off and waving him over the edge for everyone to see Peter Parker is spiderman. Actually almost exactly like the animated series. It would be great to see Jameson trying to focus the cameras in on who Spidey really is

I want Venom to survive and be explored in Spider-Man 4{Along with the Lizard.}Although I don't see harry surviving the final battle.I think he should sacriface himself saving peter then give a great speech about how he and peter were like brothers and that his jealously over the fact his father loved peter more then him drove them apart.I think that really strike a cord.{Like obi-wan to anakin in episode 3.}

I think Harry will sacriface himself to save MJ, not Peter.

I'm just saying the comics Harry as the goblin sacrifaces himself for peter.I'd like to see that in the film.

Harry died from a stronger goblin serum

I'm just saying the comics Harry as the goblin sacrifaces himself for peter.I'd like to see that in the film.

Harry doesn't sacrifice himself in the comcis, he saves Pete and MJ but dies from the whacked out drugs he took. Learn your history boy-o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"