How many of you come from a Multi-religious family?

November Rain

Single Mother
Reaction score
Whether it be one of your parents is an athiest and the other is religious

or they both practice a different religion

or if it wasn't your parents, what about if it is one of your siblings.

Please answer regarding immediate family members only although step and half relatives could technically be included,

thanks.

Pick one of the first two choices for your voting. the third option is optional but please pick one of the first two as well when answering the poll

oh and the poll should be multiple choice to allow you to answer in the third option regardless of your answers considering the first two options.

Not to my knowledge.

Everyone seems to be mildy follow christianity.

Actually I don't think my mom does anymore.

*shrugs* I never talk to my family.

My father's side of the family is all Baptist and my mom's side is Catholic. Actually, my dad's side should be too, but my great-grandmother was raised Baptist while my great-grandfather was Irish Catholic.

My mother is a Christian, my father an Atheist and I have family members who are Muslim.

Mom goes with the Christian thing, Dad doesn't go to church at all. Her sisters and brothers mostly are baptist, and I have several cousins that are muslim and follow Islam, and one girl that's a Buddhist.

My dad and his family are Catholic and on my mum side they are Protestants. "Officially", I was baptised in a catholic church, but I strongly oppose this and have chastise my parents for doing so. Right now, I identify myself as Agnostic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"