How many people here are over 30 years old?

huskerwebhead said:
Are you sure you guys are married? I'm not even married to my girlfriend yet and I've already given up on trying to impress her or worry about that kind of stuff. I usually pay, but I'll often lean over and ask her what she thinks I should tip. I mean....are you really still worried about if she thinks you're "awesome" or not? :huh: :huh:

Pssst... it's a joke thread.

shut up!:mad:

anyhow The guy at the restaurant just called back and told me my credit card was declined. Do they usually take credit card info just to secure a reservation? I'm not sure if i trust the guy.

maxwell's demon said:
shut up!:mad:

anyhow The guy at the restaurant just called back and told me my credit card was declined. Do they usually take credit card info just to secure a reservation? I'm not sure if i trust the guy.

Oh noes! You just got identity thefted! :( Now you'll have to take her to McDonalds, but if she loves you, that won't matter. :)

Don't forget to nail her in the backseat of your car in an after-hours mall parking lot to make you guys feel like young lovin' teenagers again.

:yay:

:csad:

maxwell's demon said:
You might want to give them your bank account number too to be sure to get the reservation.

i'm not THAT dumb. but seriously that's not normal right? I called another restaurant and they didnt ask.

maxwell's demon said:
:mad: i treat her with respect!

plus i don't own a car:csad:
The back seat of any car will do.

Girlfriends are for losers. Its better to go to clubs and pick up ****s for one night stands.

maxwell's demon said:
i'm not THAT dumb.
We need three witnesses on that one.

maxwell's demon said:
but seriously that's not normal right?
Usually you have to send them cash in advance.

maxwell's demon said:
I called another restaurant and they didnt ask.
Check the paper for their health inspection record.

Fred_Fury said:
Girlfriends are for losers. Its better to go to clubs and pick up ****s for one night stands.

Ladies & Gentlemen....

I present to you.....

a repressed closet homosexual virgin. :word:

jaguarr said:
I cone-butt this thread.

jag

Butt-Plugs are fun.... :word: :up: :word:

Get a Butt Plug for two, find an unlocked car in any parking lot, and have fun.

You'd make a good MC if you ever needed to play survivor in secret. :down:up::o

Themanofbat said:
Butt-Plugs are fun.... :word: :up: :word:

Get a Butt Plug for two, find an unlocked car in any parking lot, and have fun.

Good idea. That way you don't have to clean dirty lube off the seats 'cuz it's not your car! :up:

jag

well i'm off to dinner (at the second restaurant) i'll be sure to let you all know how it went!

I need help, too.

There's this girl I love, and I picked out a ring and everything and I bought it for her. Made wedding plans, and everything.

The thing is...I've only talked to her once.:csad:

And I don't know her name.:csad:

Help me Superherohype. You are my only hope.

Fred_Fury said:
Hyuck, hyuck...wul gee whiz, Freddie! If we'da knern t'was that easy, I'm suspecterin' we'd all be gettin' "****s" as often as you. Shucks. With an attertude like that'un, you must be gettin' more tail en'a 30 year trapper. Git Er' Done!!!

Thanks for the advice, Fred_Fury.:heart:

P.S. You wanna be gay with me?:huh:

( )yes ( )no ( )maybe

Hades said:
I need help, too.
We've known that for a long long time.

Hades said:
There's this girl I love, and I picked out a ring and everything and I bought it for her. Made wedding plans, and everything.
That's your problem right there.....don't plan....be spontanious.

Hades said:
The thing is...I've only talked to her once.:csad:
ooohhhh...there's your second problem....you would probably do better with sign language.

Hades said:
And I don't know her name.:csad:
And hopefully haven't divulged yours to her yet either.

Hades said:
Help me Superherohype. You are my only hope.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"