I'm So Screwed

C-$

Sidekick
Reaction score
Tonight I was hanging out with my friends and one of them told me that the girl I'm interested in wants me to go to a" ROTC Ball" with her. The problem is I can't dance worth a sh^t and I sometimes get really nervous! Can someone please give some advice on how to dance at a prom? There's nothing worse being black and not being able to dance.

Somehow I thought the situation was going to be much worse.

Haha aw, adorable.

How formal is this thing? Are you going to actually have to "ballroom" dance? All the dances I went to you could get by with just grinding on people.

hahaha, just move your hips to beat while she rubs her booty on your crotch.

Haha aw, adorable.

How formal is this thing? Are you going to actually have to "ballroom" dance? All the dances I went to you could get by with just grinding on people.

Such a Dirty Dancer.....tsk!

jag

Even if you can't dance, don't worry about it. Everyone's focused on having a good time - not focused on you. You should do the same. :up:

Luckily in 2008, all you have to do is stand there and let her rub her butt on you :up: Works for every song

Tonight I was hanging out with my friends and one of them told me that the girl I'm interested in wants me to go to a" ROTC Ball" with her. The problem is I can't dance worth a sh^t and I sometimes get really nervous! Can someone please give some advice on how to dance at a prom? There's nothing worse being black and not being able to dance.

i feel ya bro.

I'm surprised you're 19, usually its some junior or high school kid asking for advice on something related to women.

But Colossal Spoons has the right advice.

Haha aw, adorable.

I heard it's basically going to be bumpin and grindin going on. :woot:

I'm surprised you're 19, usually its some junior or high school kid asking for advice on something related to women.

But Colossal Spoons has the right advice.

I went to private school so we didn't have proms we had banquets, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"