I'm So Screwed

LOL! I bet spoons is that too cool for school guy that thrusts 3 centimeters and mostly bobs his head in da club . . .

Maybe if he's just standing in the corner, but when he dances, he DANCES. Trust me.

I'm going to a prom as well this year and I cant dance for ****. I just know to go with the 'flow'. I hope to figure out what that means by the time I actually do dance. Good luck. haha at the line I bolded.

At least you're going. Don't ever skip stuff like this, cuz you should make some good memories that night. :up:

:wow: Whoa, where are you going with this? :cwink:

Haha, just tryin to paint a picture.

You need to videotape Spoons dancing and put it on Youtube ATP. :up:

You would have been in for a treat if there were cameras New Year's Eve :)

spoons, can you get down or what?

LOL! I bet spoons is that too cool for school guy that thrusts 3 centimeters and mostly bobs his head in da club . . .

I'll tell you right now, I don't LIKE to dance. However, you play the right song and my ass will be in the middle of the dance floor :up:

I dance up in them guts, french vanilla, butter pecan, chocolate deluxe.

Anyone can do the grinding, but I'm talking about the slow-dance. My feet are NOT coordinated that well.

I know. I'm mentally challenged when it comes to that

Shut up :cmad:

Tonight I was hanging out with my friends and one of them told me that the girl I'm interested in wants me to go to a" ROTC Ball" with her. The problem is I can't dance worth a sh^t and I sometimes get really nervous! Can someone please give some advice on how to dance at a prom? There's nothing worse being black and not being able to dance.

.... u just have your arms around her and sway.... very few people actually seem to "dance" these days :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"