I'm So Screwed

Yeah dont have others talk you into going to only be ditched by the girl 10 minutes into the evening to hang out with here friends since she couldnt get into the MJROTC BALL ON HERE OWN, she will just use you.

:hehe: Sorry a little anger from my MILITARY BALL IN HIGH SCHOOL!

Outside of dancing do what I did my SR and JR YEAR!(thespian Awareness).

I totally acted gay the whole evening(since I had no lady), that went from requesting songs that would be considered GAY, to talking to lots of unknown dudes, to slapp a few man asses...It turns out it got a lot of ladies attention and I didnt have to do a thing but go to the motion of the music!:wow:

Don't ask don't tell, son. :up:

jag

Yeah dont have others talk you into going to only be ditched by the girl 10 minutes into the evening to hang out with here friends since she couldnt get into the MJROTC BALL ON HERE OWN, she will just use you.

:hehe: Sorry a little anger from my MILITARY BALL IN HIGH SCHOOL!

Outside of dancing do what I did my SR and JR YEAR!(thespian Awareness).

I totally acted gay the whole evening(since I had no lady), that went from requesting songs that would be considered GAY, to talking to lots of unknown dudes, to slapp a few man asses...It turns out it got a lot of ladies attention and I didnt have to do a thing but go to the motion of the music!:wow:

Wow.........that must of sucked.

Wow.........that must of sucked.

Why would it suck. I did some acting and got a load of **** from the ladies all night after that. at least 20 of different ladies I never knew before just from some acting.:brucebat:
I had a taste for some Theatrical.:brucebat:

Whatever man, the chick knew how to work it. I didn't want to get too excited.

We've all been there. You don't need to post about it in such graphic detail, man. The first rule of Dry Hump Club is don't talk about Dry Hump Club. :up:

jag

We've all been there. You don't need to post about it in such graphic detail, man. The first rule of Dry Hump Club is don't talk about Dry Hump Club. :up:

jag

Sorry man. I will try to remember that.

Sorry man. I will try to remember that.

Good. Now work on getting to the wet humping. It's much better than the dry variety. And remember what I told you in the photo thread: wrap it before you tap it. :up:

jag

jag...did deemar give you authorization to use the phrase "tap it"? Because I'm pretty sure you need approval first.

jag...did deemar give you authorization to use the phrase "tap it"? Because I'm pretty sure you need approval first.

Deemar made me an honorary brotha and Spoons ratified, so I've got security clearance. Move along.

jag

Spoon's ratification is hardly anything formal. He gets inebriated and dances with random white guys at bars. Approval from Spoons means nada.

Spoon's ratification is hardly anything formal. He gets inebriated and dances with random white guys at bars. Approval from Spoons means nada.

terry also ratified as did ****ehammer. Solid.

jag

Your envy is stinking up the place.

jag

Good. Now work on getting to the wet humping. It's much better than the dry variety. And remember what I told you in the photo thread: wrap it before you tap it. :up:

jag

Deemar made me an honorary brotha and Spoons ratified, so I've got security clearance. Move along.

jag

terry also ratified as did ****ehammer. Solid.

jag

You're the black man's token tattoo boy.

Your envy is stinking up the place.

jag

I'll think of a comeback...uh...some other time. :cmad:
the flirting is strong in this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"