Relationship advice please

On a good day, twenty minutes. On a bad day, it can take up to an hour and a half. God damn traffic. So I don't know how I came to the conclusion of the average being thirty, but meh.

Your better of walking. 40 minutes guaranteed, or gamble on the bus...

anyway, does this chick drive passerby? if she does have her drive the 30 minutes to see you.

But that's where the fun of my day comes in. :o For example, if I want a teacher to be absent that day I'll say to myself at the bus stop, "If the bus takes more than half an hour to get me to school the teacher will be there, otherwise not."

Works 75% of the time too, pretty creepy.

Ooooh I just hijacked this thread.

Holly Goodhead said:
Hows the sex

He tries to cop a feel when she's in his room, but she gets up and stretches and it looks like passerby wants to cry. lol. If it weren't illegal I'd splice it into a teen comedy moofie. :o

30 minutes is far when your still in high school. I want a girlfriend I can see everyday. Oh and she drives, but she drives like an old lady. Takes her about 50 minutes to get to my house. My mom won't let me just drive out there on the weekdays cause she is strict.

passerby said:
Ok so I have been going out with this girl for about 2 months.She lives about 30 minutes from my house and I can only see her on the weekends, but not all weekends. I am starting to think that I should end it because it is too hard, but I am not sure.

Any advice?

you jerk off... the girl I like lives across the country... and you come here with your ****ing "30 minutes away" bull****?

are you insane?? punk.. you have no idea how easy you have it. :mad:

30 minutes to get there?
kifmJunior_WheelsBig_WheelsBig_Wheel_Sidewinder-resized200.jpg

passerby said:
30 minutes is far when your still in high school. I want a girlfriend I can see everyday. Oh and she drives, but she drives like an old lady. Takes her about 50 minutes to get to my house. My mom won't let me just drive out there on the weekdays cause she is strict.

I live 1 hour away from you.

Your mom is strict? As in she wants you to be gay?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"