How many posts did you lose in the clean up?

Silk Spectre

coqueta
Reaction score
I lost about 1300 posts, so a little less than half my total. I'm glad they kept the games, I enjoy the commaradarie.

Last edited:
Three.

It was horrible.

I feel CConn's pain...tragic.

I lost about 40...but then again, I could care less, since being on the Hype isn't about post counts.

I don't know how many I had but I don't really care about post count. However, I do love my avies. :D

i really don't remember... but it doesn't bother me that much

I don't know how many I had but I don't really care about post count. However, I do love my avies. :D

You know I think post count wouldn't matter at all if things like avies and sigs were not attached to a certain post count. Regardless, it's good to be back in you company as well as that of some of the others if they decide to post.

You know I think post count wouldn't matter at all if things like avies and sigs were not attached to a certain post count. Regardless, it's good to be back in you company as well as that of some of the others if they decide to post.

Thank you so much. It is nice to be here with you too.:yay:

one... million posts...
austin_powers_mike_myers_as_dr_evil.jpg

Hahaha... good job Bamfer. These game threads were really an eyesore.

I think I lost about 50 or so.

Lost all mine. Made 'um up last night. :up:

Why did people lose posts? I don't think I did.

OHH WHAT!!!!! I ****ing did aswell!! Whats the ****ing crack?!?!?!?!!?

I lost about 250 or so. :p

Clean up my arse. Fair enough they won't give us posts for posting in here now, infact it's a pretty good idea to have a section just for threads like this. But why delete all the others? What do they actually achieve by doing that? Thats right.....absolutely nothing. Apart from pissing people off.

Again...post counts shouldn't be that much of a priority to anyone.

No one should should be getting that up in arms over it. The clean up was necessary.

Again...post counts shouldn't be that much of a priority to anyone.

No one should should be getting that up in arms over it. The clean up was necessary.

I'm not really bothered about the post count otherwise I wouldn't still be posting in here, it's just the principle. It's a piss take

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"