A Poll for Mature Posters only please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever you manage to get into a woman's pants, I'll be sure to tell her not to shave, because God didn't make her hairless. That goes for her legs and pits, too.

Legs and pits she has to shave. But 'down there'...maybe I'm missing a point...but...yeah, don't mind going through a little jungle. :awesome: it be a...adventure. Also, I heard a bikini wax hurts like hell for women.

Legs and pits she has to shave. But 'down there'...maybe I'm missing a point...but...yeah, don't mind going through a little jungle. :awesome: it be a...adventure. Also, I heard a bikini wax hurts like hell for women.

Waxing isn't the only option and sure, the hair sounds like it'd be okay at first...but if the jungle's too thick you could get lost in it.

I would go there, but I don't want to get banned right now.

Ah...you are displaying wisdom and forethought. Good job. :up:

AlteredEgo said:
i like to base my knowledge of posters off of generalities and stereotypes i can pull outta the air just by looking at their avatar. LS is very hard to read :o

Dude, don't sweat it; I'm not offended by what you said. Trust me, I'm even harder to read off-line/in person. Once my old office manager told me I was the most "masculine man's man" gay guy (even though I'm bisexual) she had ever met. She said "Even your voice is deep!" :rolleyes: I guess she thought that I should be skipping out in floral pants, with broken wrists and lisps singing "It's Raining Men".

Talk about destroying sterotypes...:csad:

Crook said:
So you go both ways.

:confused:

I thought you already knew that?

Last edited:

Or what, you'll beat her? :ninja:

Or what, you'll beat her? :ninja:
35a6vzm.jpg

Honestly, no I've never shaved/trimmed down there. Even though I have thought about it, I have this dumb fear I'm gonna do it wrong (like having uneven sideburns :oldrazz:).

Honestly, no I've never shaved/trimmed down there. Even though I have thought about it, I have this dumb fear I'm gonna do it wrong (like having uneven sideburns :oldrazz:).

:funny:

If you have electric trimmers (that have different length settings on them) you shouldn't have to worry about 'uneven sideburns'.

I am thinking about losing my stache and only keeping my goatee. It might look weird because I've got a lot of salt-n-pepper coming in my goatee only. It's strange because aside from my temples, it's the only place on my entire body where there is any gray hair at all.

I am thinking about losing my stache and only keeping my goatee. It might look weird because I've got a lot of salt-n-pepper coming in my goatee only. It's strange because aside from my temples, it's the only place on my entire body where there is any gray hair at all.

There's nothing wrong with a little gray. If it bothers you though, you know they do make 'Just For Men' coloring for beards.
icon14.gif

There's nothing wrong with a little gray. If it bothers you though, you know they do make 'Just For Men' coloring for beards.
icon14.gif

People say it looks sexy on me, so I don't think I'll dye it. It has a lot of blond hairs mixed in with it. It's...kinda cool. The older I get the more I transform. It's gotta be the mutation. LOL

People say it looks sexy on me, so I don't think I'll dye it. It has a lot of blond hairs mixed in with it. It's...kinda cool. The older I get the more I transform. It's gotta be the mutation. LOL

I sorta wish I were there to study that, then. :csad:

I still say keep it that way.

It's not like overtly blonde though...it's just mixed in with the black and gray. I might take a pic and load it up here.

Three different colors? Wow man...maybe there is something to that mutant claim. :oldrazz:

I just went Texas Chainsaw Massacre downstairs last night. I felt as if I was on top of the world.

...Then the itching started.

this being the official pubes thread i thought this entire post was in code. :o

Altered,

The day I see gray hairs spewing from my crotch is the day I will check myself into a hospital for treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"