5 Top Spammers?

Sebastos

le professionnel
Reaction score
Since there's already a pattern about certain top 5's, who are the top five spammers of the Hype? I know some and and really, it's amazing how many posts they have in less than a month.

So who are they?

Lex Luthor is probably the top dog in this one.

War Lord said:
Lex Luthor is probably the top dog in this one.
Yeah Mr. Lex Luthor is probably the biggest. Musclesforsupes in terms of sheer uselessness of posts.

Lex for sure, and let's not forget Hack and Slash.

The Iron Fist said:
Lex for sure, and let's not forget Hack and Slash.

Is that the one guy who was crying because they took his avatar away?

how about this thread stop making them.

Darthphere said:
Is that the one guy who was crying because they took his avatar away?

Yeah man, that was him. And he hasn't come back for a while, thankfully. His spamming routes annoyed alot of users here.

After Hack and Slash spammed his little 15-year old heart out, I didn't expect him to stay long after they took his avy and sig.

Lex has a high post rate, but he does actually contribute some good general conversation with some of his posts too. I'd distance him from somebody like Hack and Slash, who never had anything but game replies and two words remarks.

Mister J said:
After Hack and Slash spammed his little 15-year old heart out, I didn't expect him to stay long after they took his avy and sig.

Lex has a high post rate, but he does actually contribute some good general conversation with some of his posts too. I'd distance him from somebody like Hack and Slash, who never had anything but game replies and two words remarks.

I agree. And I noticed as well that he only posted on game threads.

Batattack said:
Hack and Slash, that idiot was crazy.

Very crazy.

Spidermanhero's definately also in the top 5, and the saddest part is his spam isn't even enjoyable. :(

I remember someone's custom title saying "5000+ posts spamming". I may have the number wrong. But a lot of the posts weren't actually spam.

Fledermaus said:
I remember someone's custom title saying "5000+ posts spamming". I may have the number wrong. But a lot of the posts weren't actually spam.
*COUGH*EL PAYOSO*COUGH*

I htink he's joking, when he put that in his custom title.

Lex is cool, but his post count is inexcusable.

Gotendbz-2 said:
With this thread. :whatever:

:whatever:

People make threads all the time. This thread is not spam. It's topic just like the rest we see in this forum. Spam is when you go to every thread you can find and posting little sentences that differ from the subject. Or when you stay all day on the internet posting around just because you have no life. Posting and spamming have differences meaning posting you actually contribute to the subject and spamming you just don't really give a damn. The objectives for spammers are there post count and just avvys, which is really silly.

The Iron Fist said:
:whatever:

People make threads all the time. This thread is not spam. It's topic just like the rest we see in this forum. Spam is when you go to every thread you can find and posting little sentences that differ from the subject. Or when you stay all day on the internet posting around just because you have no life. Posting and spamming have differences meaning posting you actually contribute to the subject and spamming you just don't really give a damn. The objectives for spammers are there post count and just avvys, which is really silly.

Well put. And really there's no point to spamming. So what, they get to 100x100 avvys... then what? There's nothing more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"